11 Artsy Mobiles We Would Totally Hang in Our Homes
You heard it here first: Mobiles are the new hanging planters. And no, we’re not talking about the dancing sheep and shooting stars from your nursery days. These are modern, colorful, and full of trendy designs like moon phases and monstera leaves and sleek materials like metallics and agate. Check ’em out below and get ready to fill that vertical space in your home.
1. Uncommon Goods House Plant Mobile ($130): Calling all wannabe plant mamas! Get the silhouette of a monstera without the fuss of keeping it alive.
2. DIY Bauhaus-Inspired Mobile: Instead of spending your hard-earned dough, DIY an artsy mobile with matte board. Hang it above your dining table or bar cart for a pop of style. (via The House That Lars Built)
3. RH Baby & Child Moon Phase Mobile ($119): Moon phase art is all the rage these days. Hang this one in your bedroom window and watch the waxing moonlight dance across it before bed.
4. Pottery Barn Kids Margherita Missoni Modern Ceiling Mobile ($26): Missoni does everything the right (and colorful) way, including mobiles.
5. PB Teen Isabella Rose Taylor Geo Mobile ($40): Create an unexpected focal point in any room with a geometric mobile. The rose gold finish here complements the modern design for très chic ceiling style.
7. Y Living Themis Mobile ($45): Bright colors and complex geometric shapes mean this one is probably meant to go over a crib. But we love it so much that we would totally hang it in our office nook.
8. SNL Creations Geometric Mobile ($99): With minimal structure and lots in terms of vertical beauty, this one’s perfect for a window with direct sunshine.
9. SkySetter Mobiles Modern Mobile ($140): You almost need an atrium or an alcove to do justice to something like this. The span and depth of the mobile require a stage, and your living room might be the perfect place.
11. Karen Kimmel Studios Shape Shifter Mobile ($44): Unconventional shapes loosely layered with color make this mobile perfect for a neutral bathroom or entryway.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
Do you have a mobile? Show us how you’re working it on Instagram + using hashtag #iamcreative!