There’s always that moment during a wedding ceremony when all the guests go, “Awww!” We’d like to say it’s when the couple says their vows or when they have their first kiss… but let’s be real. Everyone gasps when the bride makes her big entrance. We know you’re already busy thinking about your dress, veil and hair for your big day, but what about adding in a little extra announcement ahead of your big walk down the aisle? We’ve rounded up 17 super cute ways to let everyone know you’re on your way to “I do.”
1. Time To Party ($33): Looking for something a bit cheeky? Your guests will definitely know the party’s started when this sign makes its way down the aisle!
2. California Casual Tree: This handmade wooden sign is an excellent choice for a casual, backyard wedding. A simple hand painted message and an elegant ribbon handle give it a romantic touch. (via Style Me Pretty)
3. Rustic Chic ($50): Combine the flower girl’s basket with a sign and you get this sweet and chic piece. The grapevines add a rustic flair while the succulents keep things fresh and current.
6. All You Need is Love: What could possibly be better than one adorable child carrying a sign announcing you’re on your way? How about three? Give each of your flower girls (or ring bearers) their moment to shine with a mini procession. (via Bridal Guide)
8. Laid Back Circular: These circular handheld signs are way too cute and are a super easy DIY project. All you have to do is choose your favorite fonts, print on colored paper, cut out and glue to popsicle sticks. (via Green Wedding Shoes)
9. Crafty Floral: This deliciate, floral fabric sign with its hand painted message is oh-so-sweet. Cut into a heart shape and attached to a dowel, this sign is easy, breezy and truly romantic. (via Ruffled)
10. Elegant White Sign ($95): If you’re having a more formal affair, this is the one for you. A white satin banner with impressive black embroidery will surely suit your tone.
12. Here Comes the Bride Banner ($48): A cotton linen banner looks light and whimsical with an embroidered message. The soft colors lend to a total vintage vibe.
15. Art Deco Wedding Sign ($46): Having a wedding inspired by the roaring ’20s? This sign is two-sided with Here Comes the Bride on one side and Happily Ever After on the other.
16. Rustic Sign ($40): A sweet sign that is totally DIY-able or buyable. All you’d need to do is find some small pieces of wood and hand paint the words yourself. But if time or energy are running short, $40 will get you the same one.
17. Circle Sign: If you love to sew (or have a bridesmaid who does), try recreating this adorable banner. Each letter is made of two circular pieces of fabric with the letter hand painted on it. Don’t know how to sew? Time to learn! Check out Sewing 101 with us here at Brit + Co! (via Style Me Pretty)
Which of these signs will you choose to announce your arrival? Let us know in the comments below or on Facebook.