Here’s How 11 Celebs Are Gearing Up for Super Bowl Sunday
With just two hours to go before Super Bowl LI, there’s still plenty to do: We want our parties to be A++, natch, which means prep work, and lots of it: Those chicken wings (which happen to be the second most consumed food today) aren’t gonna make themselves!
We’re not the only ones getting ready, either: Your fave celebs are also gearing up for Super Bowl madness. Whether they’re dropping new merch on us like Lady Gaga, working out in anticipation of a mega nosh or kicking back with a Bloody (we see you, Kate Hudson), check out how they’re prepping for the big event below.
1. Gisele Bündchen: The supermodel is on hand in Houston tonight to cheer on hubby Tom Brady, who will be playing in his seventh Super Bowl as a member of the New England Patriots. She gave us a sneak peek of the view from the sidelines with an adorable snap of the couple’s daughter, Vivian Lake, in a “Brady’s Little Ladies” jersey, writing, “Bom dia! Game day! #SuperBowl #DaddysLittleGirl.”
2. Sarah Michelle Gellar: Sarah Michelle, on the other hand, is staying away from football altogether this evening with alternate plans instead.“As close as I’m getting to football today,” she wrote. “(Broadway for me today).”
3. Alyssa Milano: Alyssa geared up for game day early, hitting a Fanatics party by day yesterday and a Rolling Stone party by night.
4. Dax Shepard: Dax Shepard (AKA the best hubs ever) had a little competition of his own today, facing off for most lanky. “Having a lankiness contest with Manning,” he wrote. “Happy to lose.” Awww!
5. Kate Hudson: Kate’s not worrying about her calorie count today, busting into the Bloody Marys and saying, “I guess this means my Super Bowl Sunday has officially begun!”
6. Jessica Simpson: J. Simps, on the other hand, trained like the pros in preparation for the big event. “Motivation = Super Bowl,” she wrote, along with lots of food and drink emojis.
7. Eliza Dushku: Bring It On’s Eliza Dushku had her own Puppy Bowl at home with this sweet face, showing off her Patriots pride.
8. Amy Schumer: Amy tuned into some alternate programming, getting her Puppy Bowl on too: ARE YOU WATCHING?!
9. Lady Gaga: Lady Gaga dropped some new merch on her site in commemoration of what she calls “the biggest performance of my life.”
10. Miranda Kerr: Miranda reminded everyone to check out her Super Bowl Buick ad tonight, saying, “@BuickUSA brings out my best celebration moves!”
11. Simone Biles: Simone and Shaq made us LOL at their insane height difference in this Super Bowl press shot. “Hey, Shaq,” she writes.
Which celeb is your Super Bowl spirt animal? Tell us over @BritandCo.
(Photos via Kevin Mazur + Dan McMedan/Getty)