Here’s Your Behind the Scenes Look at Christian Siriano and Brad Walsh’s Star-Studded Wedding
Our fave Project Runway alum EVER, Season 4 winner (and wedding dress designer extraordinaire) Christian Siriano, is officially a married man! Last night the designer and Lane Bryant collaborator said ‘I do’ to 34-year-old singer and music producer Brad Walsh after nearly 10 years together.
Engaged since 2013, the couple finally made it official in a stunning outdoor ceremony in Danbury, Connecticut. The day was packed with friends, loved ones and quite a few celebrities to boot. The 30-year-old designer teased his big day on Instagram yesterday morning, posting a single photo of himself getting ready to walk down the aisle. Holding up a silver clutch monogramed with the word ‘Fabulous’, Christian captioned the snap: “It’s #wedding day! #SirianoWalsh love you @bradwalsh”. Too sweet.
Although the couple stayed off of social media, seemingly all of Christian and Brad’s guests made up for their absence by documenting the day’s most touching moments. So many videos and photos made it online that we almost feel like we were there to experience the action ourselves! Between the loving groom shots and the jaw-dropping looks of the newlyweds and guests (Christian enforced a strict white dress code for guests, all the better to make the happy couple stand out in black), there was a LOT to see. Check out some of the highlights below!
1. @diheartyou: Nothing about this ceremony was basic. For starters, it was officiated by Kristen Johnston, AKA our girl from 3rd Rock from the Sun.
2. @jane_jcha: One of the biggest highlights during the ceremony was OITNB star Danielle Brooks serenading the crowd with a powerful rendition of Beyonce’s “Drunk In Love”.
3. @kitwilliamson: We’re super impressed by the fact that every single guest strictly obeyed the dress code. The results were awesome and everyone looked absolutely amazing. Just take a look at this selfie from Mad Men star Kit Williamson, which he so aptly captioned: “We are basically a ’90s pop group and I love it. Lovely people, lovely wedding, lovely couple — so happy to be there to celebrate Brad and Christian!”
4. @mrjayemanuel: The guest list also included famed makeup artist and American’s Next Top Model star Jay Manuel, who shared this sweet shot from the party. “Dancing & cell photos don’t work.” he joked. “However @csiriano is beaming… Magic night!”
Jay also captured a sweet, hilarious moment between the newlyweds where Brad couldn’t help but have some fun with Christian after they cut the cake. “You know @bradwalsh is going to mess w/@csiriano… But it’s true love!” Jay wrote.
5. @mariasun803: After all the delicious food and yummy cake were done, it was time to PARTY. Guests wasted no time hitting the dance floor to let loose under the stars. Just check out Kelly Osbourne showing off her best moves to Katy Perry’s “I Kissed A Girl!”
6. @kellyosbourne: Kelly wasn’t alone. Her dancing partner was none other than Alicia Silverstone. “Me and @aliciasilverstone danced our asses off last night,” Kelly said of her selfie of the two mid-break.
7. @corrimcfdadden: Siriano also busted a move or two himself with a little help from VH1’s House of Consignment star @corrimcfadden‘s husband, Spiro. “This is how you wedding!” Corri writes. Those fellas can work a dance floor, that’s for sure!
What a magical night and what a beautiful couple. We doubt they got much sleep after all that excitement, but somehow Brad managed to make his way out of bed this morning to post this early bird selfie, writing: “Today I woke up hungover and married. 💍”
We can’t think of a better way to start the day!
What do you think of the #SirianoWalsh wedding? Tweet us @BritandCo.
(Photos via Jamie McCarthy and Gary Gershoff/Getty)