15 Gorgeous Ways to Decorate Your Wedding Tent
Anyone checking things off that just-engaged to-do list (aka planning a wedding) knows that all the inspiration out there can be overwhelming. But those Pinterest boards are worth sifting through when it comes to planning your wedding tent decor. Using a tent for your big day may come in handy if the weather isn’t on your side but you still want to get that gorgeous outdoor vibe. Picture it: hanging flowers, sequined tablecloths, vintage wedding decor and lots of lush greenery for your garlands. So start fueling your wedding dreams with these stunning wedding tent photos and get your wedding Pinterest boards ready!
1. All-White Wedding Tent: Dreaming of an elegant wedding? Then a stunningly beautiful all-white tent is a MUST. If you’re only using one type of flower and lots of greenery, save some cash and buy your flowers in bulk. Your wallet — and florist — will thank you later. (via Shannon Michele Photography / Style Me Pretty)
2. Rustic + Elegant Wedding Tent: Pairing rustic tables and the prettiest peonies is already a winning combination, but add all-natural green garlands to your wedding tent and you’ve got a dreamy farm venue. Make sure you leave lots of open space for the dance floor too. (via Chelsea Brown Photography / Style Me Pretty)
3. Sequined Glam Wedding Tent: You will fall truly, madly, deeply in love with this gorgeous decor. How could you not, with those sequined tablecloths, whimsical string lights, rustic farm chairs and that stunning chandelier? There’s all kinds of glam and chic under this tent. (via onelove photography / MOD Wedding)
4. Whimsical Vineyard Wedding Tent: Sometimes you have to let the scenery speak for itself with less-is-more decor. To create this easy look, simply put a no-fuss garland around the entrance of the tent, spread some petals down the aisle and hang vintage lanterns leading up the path. (via Meg Runion / Southern Weddings)
5. Romantic Woodland Wedding Tent: Boho brides, this one’s for you. Drenched in gorgeous romantic details, this intimate wedding tent is pure perfection. Think lots of soft romantic fabrics draped on tables and hanging from the ceiling. Plus those woodland fairytale chandeliers can be a fun DIY project for you and your gals. (via High Five For Love / Every Last Detail)
6. Organic Greenhouse Wedding Tent: Step outside the norm with this clear wedding tent incorporating light bulbs and metallic chairs. You can easily channel your inner garden goddess by keeping things fresh, modern and relaxed. Add mini herb gardens on the tables for your guests to take as wedding favors once the party is over. (via Shane Shepherd / Hello May)
7. Ranch-Style Wedding Tent: From the desert vibe to the vintage furniture, we can’t help but be drawn to this cool-girl ranch setting. It’s perfect for the couple who loves a relaxed feel but still wants to add personalized details. (via Sophie Epton Photography / Loot Vintage Rentals)
8. Chic Bohemian Wedding Tent: Whether or not you’re throwing a secret garden fete, you’ll totally be inspired by this lovely look. The white and green palette brings elegance and some organic flair. The stunning flower chandeliers really set the scene for a fun black-tie affair. (via KT Merry Photography / Inside Weddings)
9. Intimate Chic Wedding Tent: Every little detail of this glamorous yet intimate wedding tent is to die for! To make this decor your own, keep the color scheme neutral with lots of whites and tans, but add pops of green through the flowers or accent tablecloths. Whimsical string lights will make for insanely gorgeous pictures. (via Adam Barnes Fine Art Photography / Style Me Pretty)
10. Delightful Floral Wedding Tent: Make a statement on your Big Day by hanging floral pieces and lanterns inside your tent for a little something extra. Hang them over the dance floor or have them feature as the main focal point in your outdoor reception. (via Emily Clarke Events)
11. Natural Glam Wedding Tent: Lush green garlands are seriously everywhere these days so why not add them to your decor? This is a fresh alternative to traditional white wedding tents. Add mini string lights and sequined tablecloths to the mix to give it an extra pop and make the space feel warm and elegant without overdoing it. (via onelove photography / Wedding Party)
12. Bright + Playful Wedding Tent: Who says you can’t have a beautiful wedding tent on a budget? Whether you’re having a big party or an intimate gathering, add some summertime spirit to your special day with lots of bold colors. If you want to use bright lanterns like these, you can turn them on as it starts to get dark to keep the party going all night long. (via Jessica Reeve / Rock My Wedding)
13. Soft Pink + Gold Wedding Tent: If you prefer some Hollywood glam for your intimate wedding, this pretty look is for you. The golden chairs and elegant glassware bring the indoors outside, and the subtle metallic details with that beautiful chandelier add just the right amount of pizazz. Incorporating little details like this will truly set your wedding tent apart. (via onelove photography / Style Me Pretty)
14. Earthy Glam Wedding Tent: Get ready to swoon over every detail here, from the linen drapes to the twinkle lights and the golden table settings. If you’re as enamored with the chair and table garlands as we are, you can easily DIY your own. (via Rach Loves Troy / Style Me Pretty)
15. Intimate Bohemian Wedding Tent: This bohemian decor is inspired by long summer nights. Between the super gorgeous hanging florals, scalloped tent and calm seating palette, it’s everything you’d want a garden wedding to be. (via Jasmine Jade)
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)