20 Affordable Must-Haves from H&M Home’s New Line
You can always count on H&M home for inexpensive bed linens and pretty candles, but the newest collection is a feast of rich jewel tones, raw concrete accents and lots of gold-dipped accessories that your home *needs* RN. Whether you’re considering an entire bedroom makeover or you just want a few new items for your living room, H&M’s line has a little something for everyone. All the hottest trends are here, including minimalist textures and modern bohemian touches that make it easy to refresh your decor without spending a fortune. Ready to see what all the fuss is about? Scroll through some of our favorites below and then head over to H&M to check out the entire collection.
1. H&M Cushion Cover With Tassels ($18): The easiest way to update your living room is with a new pile of throw pillows, and H&M makes it easy with their chic, inexpensive options. If you’re craving a punch of color, pick up this bright red number, complete with playful tassels.
2. H&M Scented Candle in Glass Holder ($10): Possibly the best part about changing seasons is picking new scents for your home. H&M’s candles are chic enough to take your coffee table vignette to the next level, and they’re so inexpensive you can stock up on all the scents, from Autumn Rose to Patchouli and Black Oak.
3. H&M Leopard Print Cup ($10): Do you take your tea with milk or a dose or leopard print? Whether you’re sipping lattes or chai, this snazzy cup will ensure all your hot drinks are totes Instagram worthy.
4. H&M Large Wooden Storage Box ($25): It’s always easier to keep up with all your small trinkets and miscellaneous stuff when it’s stored in something as fabulous as the rest of your home decor. This beautiful black and gold box will get the job done without skimping on style.
5. H&M Glass Soap Dispenser ($13): You can always count on H&M to bring out products worth showing off, even in your bathroom. Jazz up your bathroom with a chic, blue ombre soap dispenser. This is a major essential you use multiple times a day, so why not choose a pretty one?
6. H&M Printed Shower Curtain ($20): In the mood for something tropical? This parrot-patterned shower curtain brings an island feel to your bathroom without going full-on palm trees and flamingos.
7. H&M Glass Vase ($13): It’s all too easy to collect a cupboard full of plain glass vases, so why not snag a few copper vases to hold your pretty flowers this season? With all their sparkle, you can perfect the flower-arranging tricks you’ve mastered this summer. This tall copper vase would look right at home in a cool centerpiece or sitting solo on a side table.
8. H&M Faux Fur Cushion Cover ($18): If you’re redoing your cushy textiles, you might want to consider something a little out of the ordinary for that couch, armchair or bed. Soft pink shades are trending hard, and this faux fur option is just the thing you need to add a little luxe to your reading nook or favorite napping couch.
9. H&M Small Wooden Tea Light Holder ($7): The mix of “concrete” and unfinished wood is a look we just can’t get enough of. These heavy-duty candle holders would look perfect on a wooden dining table or lining a low windowsill.
10. H&M Hooks ($6, set of two): Get ready to add a touch of playfulness to your closet or foyer with these hot pink hooks. These foxy cut-outs are ideal for holding your coat and handbag — everything you need before you dash off on another adventure.
11. H&M Cotton Satin Duvet Cover Set ($80): A bold and colorful duvet is just what you need to transform your sleeping space into a space worth lounging in. Swap out your neutral bedding for this rich, jewel-toned number and pair it with some macrame wall hangings and a few tropical plants for a beautiful boho bedroom you won’t want to leave.
12. H&M Round Wall Mirror ($25): A strategically placed mirror can make a room feel larger and give you a place to make sure you don’t have lipstick on your teeth before heading out for the day. Round mirrors are having a moment, and this inexpensive option is just the right size for a mini entryway or a tiny bathroom.
13. H&M Glass Tea Light Holder ($5): Any time you grab a candle holder and cover it in gold pineapples, it will be a #winning look. This glam black and gold holder is just the thing to keep those tropical summer vibes going all year long.
14. H&M Loop Knit Cushion Cover ($25): Got texture? No loud colors involved here — but this soft shag cushion goes well with any style aesthetic, whether you’re going for monochromatic minimalism or a boho-chic vibe.
15. H&M Color Block Porcelain Plate ($7): If you’re working with modern, clean lines, you’ll love these black and gold porcelain plates. Brighten up an all-white table with bright pink and yellow flowers and a few branches of blueish sage for a truly gorgeous table setting that’ll last until Thanksgiving.
16. H&M Metal Wire Basket ($15): Anyone else using the back-to-school hype to stock up on stationery and desk supplies? Yeah, us too. Keep everything from file folders and washi tape neatly organized in this chic wire storage basket.
17. H&M Clear Glass Hexagonal Box ($18): If you’re a makeup junkie who just splurged at Sephora, you’re probably looking for an attractive way to showcase your new goodies. This glass box would work perfectly to store nail polish, but it’s also the perf size for craft supplies or a mini terrarium for your desk.
18. H&M Stoneware Mug ($13): Cooler weather is just around the corner, and you know what that means: hot drinks galore! Spruce up your coffee cart with a few of these rustic stoneware mugs, and you’ll be set for the hot-chocolate-sipping nights ahead.
19. H&M Textured Glass Vase ($18): Beautiful homes deserve candles! Treat yo’ self with these nobby glass vases that’ll set the mood and perfectly showcase your tea lights. The dark gray glass will highlight the texture and make your room feel V cozy and chic all season long.
20. H&M Metallic-Print Cushion Cover ($10): Show some love to your couch in golden, huggable form. Dark navy and black is a striking color combo that instantly adds character to any room, and you know you can’t go wrong with a solid typography accent on your couch or bed.
What’s your favorite piece from the collection? Follow us on Pinterest for more inexpensive decor finds and trendy home decor ideas.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.