20 Sweet and Savory Cranberry Recipes Perfect for the Holidays
Cranberries and the holidays go hand in hand. Apart from the super fruit’s amazing health benefits, they just taste so darn good. Whether it’s a chipotle white ale cranberry sauce you drizzle over everything on Thanksgiving or a double cranberry dark chocolate chunk cookie you bite into on Christmas, cranberry *anything* is everything you’ll need during the holidays. Here are 20 sweet and savory cranberry recipes everyone needs to get their hands on during the holidays.
1. Roasted Balsamic Cranberry and Brie Crostini: Think outside the box for these little toasts. Mix cranberries, rosemary, sugar and balsamic vinegar together, then roast. Slather brie on top of crostinis, then add the sticky sweet spread and voila. (via NeighborFood)
2. Slow Cooker Cranberry Chicken: Sweet and tangy never came together so well until this cranberry chicken recipe. Plus, you only need three ingredients to achieve this delicious meal. (via Creme de la Crumb)
4. Honey Roasted Butternut Squash With Cranberries and Feta: Look no further than this savory side that packs a flavorful punch. Plus, the honey adds just the perfect amount of sweet to a delightfully rich dish. (via Peas and Crayons)
5. Apple Cranberry Turkey Meatballs: Satisfy hungry family and friends with the juiciest meatballs they’ll ever taste. Apple-infused meatballs covered in tart cranberry sauce… mmm. (via Well Plated by Eric)
6. Brown Butter-Cranberry Ice Cream With Candied Pecans: Indulge in all the flavors of the holidays with cinnamon candied pecans and brown butter ice cream with a cranberry swirl. (via Tutti Dolci)
17. Mini Pear and Cranberry Pies With Brown Butter Glaze: If you’re not ready to commit to a full-on pie, try baking up these li’l cuties. (via Sweet Peas and Saffron)
18. Smoked Cheddar and Cranberry Dip: Smokey cheddar meets sweet cranberries — easy to make and absolutely delicious. Kick it up with as many jalapeños as you’d like, for an extra bit of flair. (via Chase That I Love)
20. Wheat Thyme Scones With Camembert Cranberry Compote: Join in the holiday cheer with a killer cranberry compote and Camembert pairing. (via Cravings in Amsterdam)
What’s your favorite cranberry dish? Let us know how you’ll be indulging this holiday season.
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)