12 Alternative Recipes to Cranberry Sauce That Still Go Great With Turkey
Year after year, traditional Thanksgiving dishes like stuffing, cranberry sauce and mashed potatoes steal the show. But sometimes it's time to try new things. So whether you need to accommodate someone at your holiday table with an allergy or show your S.O.'s family how cool you are (it's a work in progress), a little more color and flavor can be a welcome addition to any feast. That's why this year, we're adding some new dishes to our Thanksgiving spread — starting with sauces. So, move over, cranberry sauce! There are a few other new sauces in town. Try these sauces on your turkey, your sweet potatoes or hey, even on your Thanksgiving taco!
Rhubarb Ginger CompoteYou only need three ingredients for this tasty compote, not including water. So get to it! (via Because Food Is Life)
- 26 Easy Thanksgiving Side Dish Recipes That Will Steal the Spotlight ›
- Gobble Up These 14 Awesome Turkey Alternatives - Brit + Co ›
- 20 Sweet and Savory Cranberry Recipes Perfect for the Holidays ... ›
- Get Sauced! 30 Sweet, Savory and Sometimes Sinful Cranberry ... ›
- Homemade Cranberry Sauce Recipes — Brit + Co - Brit + Co ›