Finding the right holiday gift gets that much sweeter when you find that little-known something the recipient never knew they always needed. If discovering under-the-radar talent is your thing, then meet Tictail, an online marketplace for cool emerging brands and designers from around the world. Whether you’re in search of a secret Santa gift that doesn’t break the bank or a little somethin’ somethin’ for the feminist in your life, you won’t have to go far to uncover that perfect present for everyone on your holiday shopping list. Scroll through for 26 unique gifting options brought to you by this curated community of creators and makers.
Gifts for Under $50
1. This Way to the Circus Rainbow Mini Plant Pots ($48, set of eight): File this color-happy set of eight mini plant pots under what to give the resident green thumb or succulent lover in your life. (Or better yet, divvy ’em up amongst your closest pals for multiple prezzies!)
2. Sage Collective Short Coffee Mug and Saucer in Camel ($40): Encourage deliciously slow mornings with this artisan-made coffee mug and saucer duo that’s game for a cuppa java, hot chocolate, or any of the season’s warm, comforting beverages.
3. Empire Apothecary No.2 Rosemary Citrus Candle ($26): With its mellow, herbal rosemary scent with grapefruit accents, this candle from Empire Apothecary will be a hit among Anthropologie and West Elm shoppers alike.
Gifts for Him
4. Samuel Eckert Swing Denim Shirt ($94): This avant-garde take on your everyday denim shirt (peep those painterly strokes) is just the thing for any hipster-cool dude.
5. Freakloset Victorie Derby ($213): Mad props go out to any dapper gent who can rock these made-to-order color-block Derby shoes to the boardroom.
6. Katie Kimmel Fettuccine Alfredo T-Shirt ($28): For the love of fettuccine Alfredo, please gift the goofy guy in your life this ridiculously perfect statement tee.
Gifts for the Feminist
7. Catita Illustrations Fight Like a Girl T-Shirt ($27): Fists up: Every HBIC (head babe in charge) needs this empowering t-shirt for an upcoming women’s rights march.
8. Feministsmeden Valerie Shiny Earrings ($84): Behold the symbol of radical feminism in earring form. Now your fierce sidekick can REPRESENT on the “grrrrl power” front 365 days a year.
9. Jenny Grettve Jinny Socks ($18): Dang straight. These white ribbed tube socks are a strong reminder that the future is indeed female.
Gifts for Her
10. Jennie-Ellen My Boo Pink Suede Slipper ($150): Squeee! We just may have to snag a pair of these pretty-‘n’-pink suede slippers for ourselves to bask in some much-needed Florida sunshine.
11. We Who Prey Cognition Hoops XL ($65): Go big or go home with these extra AF hoops that are shaped like whimsical flowers.
12. ELB Handmade Sweetpea Embroidered Bra ($27): Ooh-la-la! How about “something frilly” for the savvy sophisticate who appreciates the finer things in life.
Gifts for the Hygge-Obsessed
13. E S P Pocket Scarf Dark Camel ($164): For the Scandi-loving friend with impeccable taste, may we recommend this lavish, fringe-tastic dark camel scarf for maximum style and coziness? C’mon, it even has pockets.
14. Giannina Capitani LTD Forma Cushion in Red and Black ($98): Rack up the Nordic vibes with one of Giannina Capitani’s knitted throw pillows — proof that even Hygge-lovers can do a pop of color on occasion.
15. TOBA The Nor Sweater in Wine/Old Pink/Brick Red ($96): As toasty as it is trendy, this pullover featuring blush, brick red, and wine-colored panels is just one hair tuck away from doing the Scandi crowd proud.
16. GUR Catarina Carreiras | Proud to Be a Rug in Black ($107): This minimalist rug will be the first thing they see upon entering their humble abode. *Wink*
Gifts for Your Younger Sister
17. Radikal Neon Raspberry Popsicle Neon Light ($114): What tween or teen wouldn’t want a rad popsicle neon sign lighting up their bedroom like a disco ball?
18. Pedrusco Collar SAGU XS ($71): Gift her this playful ceramic beaded statement necklace and you’ll have first dibs when it comes to borrowing rights.
19. WKNDRS Shop Badlands Collection ($54): Cactus FTW! Score big with your li’l sis with this seriously cute gift set consisting of a scribbly enamel mug, a bandana, and a cheeky cacti enamel pin flaunting maj desert flair.
Gifts for the Fashion Girl
20. Nookie Wood Helmut Edén Jumpsuit ($154): The botanically inclined will la-la-love this floral wrap-style jumpsuit from Barcelona-based brand Nookie Wood.
21. Simone Wild Velvet Socks Gold ($38): Your trend-right BFF who’s already ahead of the sartorial curve will go wild for a pair of these shimmery gold crushed velvet socks, boasting no shortage of traffic-stopping potential.
22. Jennie-Ellen Lemon Bag in Taupe ($178): Snatch up this luxurious suede taupe-hued beauty before we do. The hands-free style, coupled with the Western influence, makes it a shoo-in for busy fashionistas everywhere.
Gifts for Design Enthusiasts
23. Studio Lorier Off Center Clock ($68): Between the mint hue and MoMA-inspired design, this off-center clock will be a talking piece in any contemporary studio apartment — whether mounted on the wall or displayed bedside (base included).
24. MY Thing Max 365 Perpetual Calendar ($78): Find a design enthusiast who doesn’t worship Massimo Vignelli. ‘Nuff said.
25. wetheknot Roll-Top Backpack in Honey ($85): Meet wetheknot, a design studio based in Lisbon, Portugal that promotes functional design and sustainability. Their signature roll-top backpack is guaranteed to please all the globetrotters in your life.
26. Mad Lab Shop Bisel Mirror + Tray ($185): Trust that she’ll get plenty of use out of this oh-so-minimal mirror and tray set that’ll look gorg on any marbled bathroom vanity.
Which of these awesome finds from Tictail will you be scooping up? Follow us on Pinterest for more holiday gift-giving merriment!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.