DIY Ombre Tights
It's no secret that we love adding color to anything and everything, and our clothes are no exception. We've color blocked our heels, our jeans, and ombre'd our nails, and today we're pumped to introduce DIY Ombre Tights. Best of all, this project takes under 30 minutes with just a few simple materials!
– white tights (tights, not hose!)
– Jacquard acid dye
– rubber gloves
– permanent dyeset concentrate
– large pot (cannot be used for food after)
– ladle (cannot be used for food after)
– bucket or plastic container for cold water
Fill your pot about halfway with water. Heat over medium heat for 5 minutes.
Add about half a teaspoon of acid dye. We used a popsicle stick and eyeballed it. Add it to the water and let heat for 2 minutes.
1. While it's heating up, pre-soak your tights in cold water. Squeeze out excess water gently.