Hitting the party scene this season? You know we are always looking for the best and greatest gifts and this time — it’s time to bring some cheer to the hostess with the mostess. Oh yeah, and all of these goodies are less than $100, so that will sure bring a smile to your face.
1. Corkcicle Color Wine Chiller ($24): This handy little device chills wine from the inside! Say goodbye to ice buckets and wine sleeves as it will come handy when chilling champagne on New Year’s Eve.
2. BCBG Peony Wine Stopper ($38): This gadget will be loved by all hostesses with a flair for flowers. Plus, it looks beautiful atop a bar cart or in the kitchen.
3. Tulip Apron Design by Sagaform ($25): Such a fun apron for the commander-in-chef! Plus, they are machine washable and very stylish. Sagaform offers an array of Scandinavian inspired gifts for the kitchen and the table.
4. INNA Jam Polka Raspberry Jam ($12): In a jam to find the perfect gift? Hehe. This Bay Area local brand will sure impress all kinds of sweet sympathizers. It’s perfect paired with scones, toast or as a filling for any Christmas cookies.
5. Crate & Barrel Rally Ice Bucket ($65): The perfect gift for the host and hostess that loves contemporary pieces. This ice bucket is a combination of wood and stainless steel, allowing the ice and beverages to keep cool. But wait, there’s more: Crate and Barrel is offering free shipping until December 20th — FTW!
6. Rosanna Les Petite Sweets Compote Large ($32): Because dessert should always be held on a pedestal ;) These gorgeous compote will turn any dessert display into a masterpiece and the party host will thank you for it!
7. Boulangerie Jar ($16): This candle smells divine and is just as authentic as a French boulangerie. Plus once the candle burns, the cute little container is perfect for storing kitchen condiments or even as a pen holder.
8. Vinotemp Epicurianist Silicone Grip Coaster Wine Charms ($14): Easy to clean, colorful, and sure to be a conversation starter. With these charms, no one will get their vinos mixed up.
9. John Kelly Chocolates Truffle Fudge Bite Tower ($30): Chocoholics rejoice — these little bites of delight will not only satisfy any cravings, their gift towers are quite impressive. Their signature truffle is the Truffle Fudge — need we say more?
10. Set of ‘Knot’ Salad Servers ($38): These servers are so elegant and easy to clean, since they are made from stainless steel. Also, they are perfect for a nice dinner with friends, a friendly brunch or a romantic candlelight meal.
11. Ceramic 12-Bud Vase ($22): This vase will trump any bouquet of flowers. It’s fun and easy to display, plus it can be used year-round as a dinner centerpiece or a decor accent piece.
12. Grey Chevron Printed Cocktail Napkins ($18): This fun, yet elegant chevron print will dress up any dinner or buffet table.
There you have it, so great ideas to impress not only the party host but the guests alike. What are some of your must-have gift ideas for the holidays?