12 Ways to Layer Necklaces like a Style Blogger
Nothing completes a great outfit quite like the perfect necklace, but sometimes we don’t want to stop at just one gorgeous strand. If you’re rushing out the door or looking for an easy way to dress up that plain white tee, layered necklaces make a powerful fashion statement in two seconds flat. For those days when one necklace simply isn’t enough, we’ve got 12 stylish ways to mix them up.
3. Minimal Gold Layered Set ($84): Layer fun shapes and delicate, shiny strands for a whimsical, light feel. This look pairs well with chambray, a lacy top or your favorite creamy sweater.
5. Kei Turquoise Statement ($52): Start with a bold and bright centerpiece necklace and you’ll be able to mix and match anything around it. Use your favorite classic stone, like amethyst or emerald, or even a simple pearl setting.
7. Metals + Bright Patterns: Just because your jewelry is bold doesn’t mean your shirt can’t be too. Don’t be afraid of mixing patterns and layered necklaces for look that will turn heads. (via A Fashion Love Affair)
10. Multiple Chains Necklace ($39): Step one: Throw on a few chains and beaded necklaces for the ultimate boho look. Step two: Resist the urge to go run in a field of pansies.
11. LevRan Jewelry Layered Circles ($52): This delicate, double-stranded necklace does all the layering work for you.
What’s your favorite way to style your layered necklaces? Tell us in the comments below!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)