This Is the Easiest Mulled Cider Recipe You’ll Ever Make
— 2 liters apple cider
— whole cloves
— 1 orange
— 3 star anise
— 1/2 teaspoon grated nutmeg
— 1 cinnamon stick
— 1 vanilla pod, halved
— 4 Tablespoons sugar
1. Pour the cider into a large pan on a low heat.
2. While the cider is heating up, poke the cloves into the orange.
3. Add the orange, sugar and all the spices to the cider and turn the heat up.
4. Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer for about eight minutes.
5. Ladle into mugs while warm and toast to the season!
Pour the cider into a large pan on a low heat.
As the cider is heating up, push the cloves into the orange. They can be a little sharp, so be careful!
Add the orange, the sugar and all the spices to the cider. Bring to a boil, then reduce to simmer so all of the flavors really come through.
Ladle into glasses and serve hot! Not only is this the fastest way to make your home smell like the holidays, but it also makes a super cute hostess gift!
To package the cider for gifting, tie a ribbon around a freshly cloved orange and include a small bottle of bourbon.