How to Throw an Epic Spring Break Party If You Can’t Hit the Beach
Not hopping on a plane or hitting the road with your girl squad this spring break? No worries. We’re going to help you throw an epic party that will make your jet-setting friends wish they’d stayed in town. This list is packed with pineapple balloons, a flamingo cooler, and a donut umbrella (yes, you read that right) that will bring the sandy beach vibe to your own home.
1. DIY Donut Beach Umbrella: Could this donut umbrella be any more lovable?! Use the sweet DIY to take your day to the next level. Tell your girls to grab their beach towels, sunnies, and tropical cocktail and prepare for a day filled with lots of laughs. (via Studio DIY)
2. Printable Striped Drink Umbrellas: What’s a tropical drink without a colorful accessory? Bring some retro glam to your spring break soiree with these striped cocktail umbrellas. (via Sugar and Cloth)
3. Flamingo Cooler: Let this whimsical cooler chill your favorite bottled beverages while adding a pop of color to your party decor. (via In Honor of Design)
5. DIY Flamingo Beach Towel Bag: A bag, towel, and pillow rolled into a stylish beach accessory? Yes, please! Just because you and your girls aren’t headed to a sandy beach getaway doesn’t mean you can’t have fun making this genius DIY. (via Brit + Co)
6. Printable Tropical Vacation Photo Booth Props: Bring the sunshine and warm breeze to your party with these printables. Don’t forget to create a hashtag to share your epic spring break pics with all your friends. (via Oh Happy Day)
7. DIY Straw Hat: Every girl needs a stylish straw hat to complete her spring break wardrobe. On your party invite, ask each of your guests to bring a plain straw hat to give a DIY update just in time for spring. (via Brit + Co)
8. Pomtree Pineapple Tassel Balloon ($8+): As a photo prop or a bar cart accessory, no matter how you showcase this sweet party accessory, it’s sure to turn heads.
11. DIY Holographic Ice Cream Cone Wrappers: Ice cream is always a good idea. Set up an ice cream dessert bar and invite your guests to enjoy their refreshing treat with a ’90s-inspired ice cream cone wrapper. (via Club Crafted)
12. DIY Sling Beach Chair: Whether you’re planning to host your party inside or outside, these eye-catching beach chairs will make your girls want to pull out their favorite swimsuit and catch a few rays (with sunscreen, of course). (via Studio DIY)
14. Modern Mai Tai With Hibiscus + Thyme: Bring the beach to the party with this fresh take on a summertime classic. Grab a fresh pineapple, your favorite rum, and thyme-infused hibiscus tea to craft this yummy cocktail. (via With Food + Love)
15. DIY Beach Ball Garland: Nothing says let’s have a day at the beach like this beach ball garland. All you need for this party starter are smooth foam balls, craft paint, and a little creativity. (via Studio DIY)
Ready to host your next springtime soiree? Follow us on Pinterest for more party ideas!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.