10 Ways to Rock a Crop Top Without Showing Skin — Seriously!
Crop tops are in this spring, but you may not be totally into showing that much skin. Whether you want to rock your favorite high-waisted pants or a midi skirt, we got you covered — literally. Scroll on for 10 looks that will keep you fully covered and in style. We do have to warn you though: Once you crop, you just can’t stop!
1. Crop Top + Wide-Leg Trousers: This is probably the most covered you can get with this look. All you need are the right pair of pants — we’d recommend a bold color — plus a simple, long-sleeved top and statement necklace. (via Style Pantry)
2. Cream of the Crop: Just when you thought a crop top couldn’t look sophisticated, we bring you this. Found the perfect white one? Pair it with black high-waisted structured pants, and you’re all set for a fancy brunch. We’re totally obsessed with this monochromatic look, complete with a little color on her nails. (via VivaLuxury)
3. Holy Chic: Holy chic is right! We absolutely love how she took an elegant pencil skirt and then paired it with a simple tee and light accessories. The black and white combination really makes for such a clean and polished look. (via The Daleigh)
4. All Black: The perfect complement to an all-black look is a bright color, and she certainly nailed it with those stilettos. While the sheer material hints at skin, her A-line skirt ensures full coverage. (via Greg Kessler/Popsugar)
5. Boho in SoHo: We’re loving this bohemian-chic look. The great thing about a plain white crop top is that you can pair it with just about anything. Those tribal print palazzo pants are amazing. (via The Style Bungalow)
6. Peach and Lace Cropped Tee: We’re obsessing over this ultra-girly look, complete with pink and lace. The lace texture totally steals the show, and we love how she kept everything else fairly simple: white handbag, nude pumps and a pastel pink midi skirt. (via Stylish Petite)
7. Red Backpack Look: This look is effortless, from the thumb ring right up to the cherry on top, the red backpack. Whether you’re heading to drinks with friends or a movie date, just add some high-waisted cropped pants and top it off with a bright handbag. (via Garance Dore)
8. Orange Girl: This cream slouchy top and pastel pink palazzo pants (try and say that three times fast!) were made for each other. Give yourself even more coverage by throwing a printed scarf around your neck. (via Lola Mansil Fashion Diary)
9. Amazing Heights: Not sure what to do with a long black skirt? Take inspo from this style blogger and go for a striped top that immediately elevates the look. Her collar necklace not only makes a statement, but also works as a great pop of color. (via Wendy’s Lookbook)
Which look would you rock? Tell us about it the comments!