15 Accessories That Instantly Make Your Outfit More Fun
Whether you’ve been feeling stuck in a style rut or you’ve got an office dress code that leaves little room for breaking the mold, we’re here to get you out of your day-to-day routine by adding small pops of flair to your look. Experiment with unique prints, bold colors and fun pieces to amp up your ensemble’s personality. These accessories are rad enough to stand alone, or they can be mixed with each other. Scroll on to scope out our favorites below.
2. Mini Toast Leather Bag ($490) How adorable is this mini toast bag? An investment piece for sure, but subtle enough to match every outfit, and fellow toast lovers will totally get it. Strap it over a printed maxi for an easy, casual look.
6. Pizza Party Charm Necklace ($14): Not only is this super cute, but it’s also a functioning BFF necklace. All it takes is one slice to commemorate all those LOL-worthy moments with your besties.
7. Wanderlust Flash Tattoo Pack ($15): Um, can we wear these everyday? Metallic temporary tattoos are on trend right now, and you can apply a bunch of these dreamy decals or just a few for a bit of shine.
11. Ruffle Socks ($6): Bring back a piece of your childhood in a chic way with these adorable socks. Pair them with a bright pair of brogues and a fun lip color to show you’re ready to party… as soon as all your work gets done, of course!
13. Fruit Cocktail Nail Wraps ($12): Skip the nail salon, and give yourself manicure that celebrates your love of bright fruits. These fun nail wraps will keep you smiling through all those rainy spring days.
14. Floral Slip-ons ($37): Keep your feet comfy and cute in these bright floral slip-ons. Pair ’em with your boyfriend jeans and a tee for an effortless, on-the-go look.
15. Polka Dot Fanny Pack ($34): Fanny packs have come a long way since the bulky neon ones your parents may have sported on family vacations. This cheerful polka-dotted number proves that function and style can go hand in hand.
How do you add flair to your everyday look? Let us know in the comments!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)