15 Accessories That Instantly Make Your Outfit More Fun
Whether you’ve been feeling stuck in a style rut or you’ve got an office dress code that leaves little room for breaking the mold, we’re here to get you out of your day-to-day routine by adding small pops of flair to your look. Experiment with unique prints, bold colors and fun pieces to amp up your ensemble’s personality. These accessories are rad enough to stand alone, or they can be mixed with each other. Scroll on to scope out our favorites below.
2. Mini Toast Leather Bag ($490) How adorable is this mini toast bag? An investment piece for sure, but subtle enough to match every outfit, and fellow toast lovers will totally get it. Strap it over a printed maxi for an easy, casual look.
3. Antler Necklace ($80): Show your outdoorsy (or glampy) side by sporting this rustic antler necklace. You can sneak it on with your power suit for a tiny bit of quirky shine.
4. Skyline Necklace ($27): For the city-loving girl, this necklace has an artistic and modern look to it. Sport it with your favorite graphic tee and jeans for an urban look.
5. Matchstick Ring ($23): We love this quirky, minimalist piece. It’ll look great stacked with other rings or on its own.
6. Pizza Party Charm Necklace ($14): Not only is this super cute, but it’s also a functioning BFF necklace. All it takes is one slice to commemorate all those LOL-worthy moments with your besties.
7. Wanderlust Flash Tattoo Pack ($15): Um, can we wear these everyday? Metallic temporary tattoos are on trend right now, and you can apply a bunch of these dreamy decals or just a few for a bit of shine.
8. DIY Beaded Necklace ($30): A DIY activity that adults and kids can enjoy and leaves you with a unique piece of jewelry? We’re totally in.
10. Pineapple Pin ($55): Add this cutie to your blazer lapel, sweater or even a knit bag for a little taste of flair.
11. Ruffle Socks ($6): Bring back a piece of your childhood in a chic way with these adorable socks. Pair them with a bright pair of brogues and a fun lip color to show you’re ready to party… as soon as all your work gets done, of course!
13. Fruit Cocktail Nail Wraps ($12): Skip the nail salon, and give yourself manicure that celebrates your love of bright fruits. These fun nail wraps will keep you smiling through all those rainy spring days.
14. Floral Slip-ons ($37): Keep your feet comfy and cute in these bright floral slip-ons. Pair ’em with your boyfriend jeans and a tee for an effortless, on-the-go look.
15. Polka Dot Fanny Pack ($34): Fanny packs have come a long way since the bulky neon ones your parents may have sported on family vacations. This cheerful polka-dotted number proves that function and style can go hand in hand.
How do you add flair to your everyday look? Let us know in the comments!