8 Fashion Bloggers for Girls Who Hate Clingy Clothes
Welcome to spring, the season of short-shorts and crop tops. With so many itty bitty things hitting the seasonal fashion scene, it can be hard for modest fashionistas to find inspiration to come up with new looks for some fun in the sun. Luckily, there are a slew of modest fashion bloggers out there who, in the words of Tim Gunn, “Make it work.” No matter what your personal style, these ladies are delivering inspo in spades.
1. Maria Alia: This girl exudes originality. From her outfit combinations to her poses, she screams personality. If you’re looking to up your festival look, she’s got you covered and then some.
2. The Mumsy Blog: Get ready to rethink what you think of “mumsy.” This lovely blog is ran by two beautiful mothers, Michelle and Natashia. When it comes to colorful looks and vintage flair, they’ve got it on lock.
3. Devotedly Yours: She’s a fashion blogger and YouTube vlogger, not to mention the most adorable new mom. We also have to point out her husband’s looks are always spot on… talk about a power couple!
4. Sincerely Maryam: Maryam is the epitome of elegance. She rocks Louboutins under floor-length dresses, and she has a handbag collection that would make anyone weak at the knees.
5. P.Kid Chicks: Don’t know how to rock a midi skirt? These gorgeous sisters will show you the way.
8. Downtown Demure: No matter if she’s rocking a bright and bold circle skirt or a statement print maxi dress, Liz Roy is bringing out the flowy goddess in all of us.
What do you think of these totally chic modest fashion bloggers? Let us know in the comments below!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)