8 Fashion Bloggers for Girls Who Hate Clingy Clothes
Welcome to spring, the season of short-shorts and crop tops. With so many itty bitty things hitting the seasonal fashion scene, it can be hard for modest fashionistas to find inspiration to come up with new looks for some fun in the sun. Luckily, there are a slew of modest fashion bloggers out there who, in the words of Tim Gunn, “Make it work.” No matter what your personal style, these ladies are delivering inspo in spades.
1. Maria Alia: This girl exudes originality. From her outfit combinations to her poses, she screams personality. If you’re looking to up your festival look, she’s got you covered and then some.
2. The Mumsy Blog: Get ready to rethink what you think of “mumsy.” This lovely blog is ran by two beautiful mothers, Michelle and Natashia. When it comes to colorful looks and vintage flair, they’ve got it on lock.
3. Devotedly Yours: She’s a fashion blogger and YouTube vlogger, not to mention the most adorable new mom. We also have to point out her husband’s looks are always spot on… talk about a power couple!
4. Sincerely Maryam: Maryam is the epitome of elegance. She rocks Louboutins under floor-length dresses, and she has a handbag collection that would make anyone weak at the knees.
5. P.Kid Chicks: Don’t know how to rock a midi skirt? These gorgeous sisters will show you the way.
Summer Albarcha is the girl behind the insta-famous Hipster Hijabis. Her looks are always, always chic and effortless.
We can’t think of any word to describe Leena other than adorable. The girl is beautifully put together, from her scarf right down to the watch on her wrist.
8. Downtown Demure: No matter if she’s rocking a bright and bold circle skirt or a statement print maxi dress, Liz Roy is bringing out the flowy goddess in all of us.