Proof that sundae night can be better than ever — 21 insanely delicious ice cream concoctions. We’re talking tons of toppings. Bacon brittle. Irish caramel. Twinkies. Roasted fruit flavor explosions. Even Fruity Pebbles. So… apparently dreams do come true. Our sweet tooth is driving us to make a few of these sundaes, Instagram ’em, eat ’em and probably even consider quitting our day job to start a sundae-serving ice cream parlor of our own. Grab an ice cream scoop. You’re gonna dig this too.
1. Bottoms Up Brownie Irish Floats With Burnt Irish Caramel + Hot Fudge: Fresh out of dinner ideas or too tired to deal with dinner? It’s a great excuse to eat ice cream. These bottoms up floats have enough toppings to fill anybody up. And seriously — who’s complaining about that? (via Half Baked Harvest)
4. Gooey Chocolate Skillet Cake: Serving up cake old-school style is now officially in. We’re talking about serving it up in a cast iron skillet. And yes, we’re totally eating right out of the pan. If you can wait ’til this cools to dig in, you have superpowers. We don’t. (via Willow Bird Baking)
5. French Chocolate With Bacon Brittle Sprinkles: When in doubt, add bacon sprinkles. Generously. And chocolate sauce. And more bacon sprinkles. This little sundae will be the star of your party. (via Movita Beacorp)
6. Hot Fudge Cupcakes: Here’s a cool way to serve up a sundae. Next time you’re having friends over for ice cream, quietly add made-from-scratch chocolate cupcakes in the mix. Everyone’s reaction will be well worth the extra effort. (via Cooking Classy)
7. The Ultimate Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownie: Peanut butter brownies and a hot chocolate sauce collide to create a super-premium palate-pleasing dessert. Ice cream not optional. (via Bless This Mess)
9. Caramel Apple: It doesn’t get much better than caramel and apples. One bite of this creamy fruit ‘n’ caramel confection and you’ll be extra appreciative of Johnny Appleseed’s efforts. (via Cookin’ Canuck)
10. Peeps Ice Cream Sundae: Hmmmm… wondering what to do with all those Easter peeps? Here’s a bright idea: Melt them into a sweet pastel syrup and drizzle over ice cream for the ultimate spring treat. You’re welcome! (via Kleinworth and Co.)
11. Chocolate Coconut With Black Sesame Seed + Macadamia Nut Caramel: Here’s an ingredient you never knew you wanted near your sundae: black sesame seeds. And yet, these will have your family lining up in the kitchen begging for more. (via Blogging Over Thyme)
12. Lemon Curd Pistachio: Unusual flavor combinations are what make ice cream night extraordinary! And hey, why settle for ordinary flavors when you can have the extraordinary? This lemon-pistachio variety definitely fits into the unique category. (via Martha Stewart)
13. Fruity Pebbles Ice Cream Sundae: Fruity Pebbles don’t pack a standard flavor, and you better believe a breakfast-cereal sundae boasts serious benefits. Such as… a valid excuse to eat ice cream for breakfast. Score! (via Willow Bird Baking)
15. Ice Cream Sundaes in Mason Jars: Choose whatever flavors and toppings you please for your personal favorite sundae. Scoop everything into a mason jar, screw on a lid and it’s ready to grab and go when you want it. (via Dessert for Two)
20. S’more Banana Split: What happens when you cross s’mores with a banana split? Why, only the most ridiculously delicious dessert of all time. People will trip to get their hands on this sundae! (via Lauren’s Latest)
How do you sundae? Tell us what you’re scooping at your ice cream night in the comments below!