5 Awesome Ice Cream Sundaes to Eat All Summer Long
There’s a lot to love about summer — swimming, sunshine, and sandals. But nothing can beat the pure pleasure of eating ice cream (whether it’s no-churn, a cake, or sandwich) on a hot day. Here, awesome ice cream sundae recipes to make all season long.
1. Salted Peanut Sundaes: Top salted caramel ice cream with honey roasted peanuts and hot fudge for a salty-sweet treat.
2. Raspberry Mojito Sundaes: Raspberry sorbet topped with crushed lime cookies and fresh mint is your fave cocktail in dessert form.
3. Trail Mix Sundaes: Tangy chocolate frozen yogurt gets an upgrade with trail mix and almond butter.
4. Sweet and Sour Sundaes: Add Sour Patch Kids and strawberry sauce to a few scoops of lemon sorbet.
5. Unicorn Sundae: Celebrate summer by topping cotton candy ice cream with cereal marshmallows, strawberry syrup, and whipped cream.
For more fun summer food ideas, follow us on Pinterest.