This 2-Ingredient Vietnamese Iced Coffee Will Upgrade Your Daily Grind
There's something about coffee that easily makes our hearts flutter. It gives us the best afternoon pick-me-up and it tastes so good that sometimes we just need to have three to four cups of coffee in a day. So now that summer is fast approaching, it's a no-brainer that iced coffee recipes are on our minds to help us cool off from the treacherous heat. But instead of ordering your go-to cold brew coffee, it's time to embrace some culture with your cup by introducing you to Vietnamese coffee. This two-ingredient cup of goodness will completely turn your day around. All you need is sweetened condensed milk, ground coffee and a few minutes, and you'll be all set for iced coffee yumminess. Warning: Your old cup of joe will never taste the same.
— ground coffee
— sweetened condensed milk
1. Fill up your coffee pot to make at least one cup of coffee. Put it on the stove over medium heat and brew until ready.
2. While the coffee is brewing, open the can of sweetened condensed milk and pour about 1/3 on the bottom of your glass.
3. Once the coffee is done, pour it over the sweetened condensed milk and stir with a spoon until completely dissolved.
4. Fill a glass with ice all the way to the top and pour the mixture over it once it has cooled.
It's literally that simple, yet it tastes so good.
What's your go-to ice coffee creation for summer? Share photos of your concoctions with us by tagging us on Instagram + using the hashtag #iamcreative!
- We Made a Red Velvet Iced Coffee With Cream-Cheese Whipped ... ›
- How to Make This Summer's Trendiest Drink: Lemonade Iced Coffee ... ›
- This Summer's Iced Coffee Is Teaming Up With Topo Chico, and It's ... ›
- This Iced Bulletproof Coffee Recipe Will Keep You Going This Summer ›
- 16 Ways to Upgrade Your Iced Coffee - Brit + Co ›
- 22 Refreshing Iced Coffee Recipes - Brit + Co ›
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)