This 2-Ingredient Vietnamese Iced Coffee Will Upgrade Your Daily Grind
There's something about coffee that easily makes our hearts flutter. It gives us the best afternoon pick-me-up and it tastes so good that sometimes we just need to have three to four cups of coffee in a day. So now that summer is fast approaching, it's a no-brainer that iced coffee recipes are on our minds to help us cool off from the treacherous heat. But instead of ordering your go-to cold brew coffee, it's time to embrace some culture with your cup by introducing you to Vietnamese coffee. This two-ingredient cup of goodness will completely turn your day around. All you need is sweetened condensed milk, ground coffee and a few minutes, and you'll be all set for iced coffee yumminess. Warning: Your old cup of joe will never taste the same.
— ground coffee
— sweetened condensed milk
1. Fill up your coffee pot to make at least one cup of coffee. Put it on the stove over medium heat and brew until ready.
2. While the coffee is brewing, open the can of sweetened condensed milk and pour about 1/3 on the bottom of your glass.
3. Once the coffee is done, pour it over the sweetened condensed milk and stir with a spoon until completely dissolved.
4. Fill a glass with ice all the way to the top and pour the mixture over it once it has cooled.
It's literally that simple, yet it tastes so good.
- We Made a Red Velvet Iced Coffee With Cream-Cheese Whipped ... ›
- How to Make This Summer's Trendiest Drink: Lemonade Iced Coffee ... ›
- This Summer's Iced Coffee Is Teaming Up With Topo Chico, and It's ... ›
- This Iced Bulletproof Coffee Recipe Will Keep You Going This Summer ›
- 16 Ways to Upgrade Your Iced Coffee - Brit + Co ›
- 22 Refreshing Iced Coffee Recipes - Brit + Co ›
- 50 Gift Ideas for People Who Love Coffee a Latte - Brit + Co ›
- 7 Different Ways to Make *Great* Coffee at Home - Brit + Co ›
- 3 Cold-Brew Cocktails That Will Give You a Buzz - Brit + Co ›