16 Ways to Upgrade Your Iced Coffee
Coffee, let us count the ways we love you. You’re there for us during the late nights and early mornings, and you save our lives when the two collide. Here at Brit + Co HQ, we’re familiar with hectic mornings when we need our coffee STAT. And thanks to those mornings, we know how to treasure the moments when we can sip and savor a specialty coffee creation. We’re super excited now, ’cause iced-coffee season is upon us! And you know we’re not about to let things get boring, so we’ve rounded up some delicious caffeine-loaded sips. Just be prepared to have your roommates and coworkers start asking for a cup once they spot your morning jolt on Instagram.
5. Cinnamon Iced Coffee: Speaking of coffee cubes, this recipe combines cinnamon, brown sugar, coffee and milk in a frozen coffee cube. All you have to do is add cold milk and enjoy. Genius! (via Bea’s Cookbook)
7. Coconut Iced Coffee With Mini Chocolate Glazed Coffee Doughnuts: This coffee/dessert covers all your sugary brunch bases. (via Half Baked Harvest)
11. Rosewater- and Cardamom-Infused Iced Coffee: Bring in a taste of the Middle East with this floral, spiced sip. With such an interesting flavor combo, this drink will become a regular happening on those busy mornings. (via Brit + Co)
15. Fresh Mint Iced Coffee: The fresh mint syrup can last in your fridge all week, which means you can make it in advance and still hit the snooze button. We’re thinking it would also be great in a cocktail once the weekend rolls around. (via How Sweet Eats)
What’s your favorite addition to iced coffee? Tell us in the comments!
- 22 Refreshing Iced Coffee Recipes - Brit + Co ›
- This Vietnamese Iced Coffee Will Upgrade Your Daily Grind - Brit + Co ›
- 50 Gift Ideas for People Who Love Coffee a Latte - Brit + Co ›
- 7 Different Ways to Make *Great* Coffee at Home - Brit + Co ›
- Everything You Need For The Perfect Iced Coffee ›
- 17 Home DIYs Under $25 — Brit + Co - Brit + Co ›