IKEA Is All Over Pantone’s New 2016 Colors
Walking into IKEA isn’t necessarily an exercise in peace and tranquility. But Pantone’s announcement of not one, but two colors — Rose Quartz and Serenity Blue — has everyone in a blushing, pastel decorating mood. IKEA is always on top of trending and modern color palettes, so it’s no surprise they’ve got a few pieces to get you ready for this wash of calm and soulful tones heading our way this year.
5. GOTTGORA Lantern ($13): Set a soft, romantic mood with this delicate candle lantern.
6. FORMLIG Vase ($10): Pastel pink glass dipped in soft matte white gives this vase a cool, modern vibe.
8. MARYD Tray Table ($70): A multipurpose tray table is great for small spaces when you need flexible pieces. Soft pink is an unexpected color that totally works, whether your style is mid century or boho.
9. SALTBAK Rug ($150): Throw a new rug into the living room and let the peaceful vibes start flowing.
10. BISPGARDEN Butterfly Picture ($18): Conquer seasonal moodiness by bringing shades of pink into your home. Switch around your salon wall and add in this pretty butterfly to keep you smiling until spring.
11. HOLMSUND Sofa Bed ($550): Guests are practically guaranteed sweet dreams on this pink sofa.
Are you team Rose Quartz or team Serenity Blue? Follow us on Pinterest for more Pantone color inspo.