18 Indoor Garden Ideas to Green Your Apartment
You know spring? Yeah, well we’re ready to get that season started. Bright colors, breezy clothing and blossoming gardens — you’ve been seriously missed. We’re counting down the days by working out our green thumbs from the comfort of our apartments with some indoor gardening. Check out our top projects and products to get your indoor garden started!
1. Coconut Hanging Planter: Who needs a spring getaway? A little planting, a little painting, a little coconut snacking — these DIY planters are a mini vacation, and the souvenir is this gorgeous floating garden. (via Poppy Talk)
9. Koubachi ($130): Your black thumb days are a thing of the past with Koubachi, a geeky garden gadget that works as your garden’s babysitter. Stay up to date on your plants’ needs via your phone.
10. Pallet Garden: Why shouldn’t your balcony double as a backyard? Get your foliage fix and take up minimal space with this DIY pallet garden. (via Life on the Balcony)
13. DIY Clothespin Planter: These homey, rustic planters have that vintage farmhouse look without all the vintage-store scouring. (via Seventh House on the Left)
15. Stone Fruit Pineapple Planter ($40): It’s a classy costume party… for your plants. Get your daily fruit fix with these swoon-worthy pineapple-themed planters.
16. Clay Plant Labels ($20): Who said your garden couldn’t be hip?
How do you bring the outdoors in? Let us know in the comments below!