This Trending Instagram Decor Trick Will Transform Your Floors
Good flooring can make a big difference in a space. But let’s face it: The upgrade isn’t always easy on your wallet. When it comes to making a statement in your kitchen or master bathroom, it’s time to give stenciled floors a chance. These mesmerizing DIY designs give love to concrete and wooden grounds alike without a lot invested. If you’re ready to give it a go, scroll below to see the top renditions currently taking over our IG feeds.
1. @evolving_home: Coming home never looked so good.
2. @guentherdesigngroup: This extra room feels a whole lot more stylish with the addition of a black and white patterned floor.
3. @heirloomfox: Porch #goals.
4. @nikkihansenphoto: Welcome visitors into this light and bright room, which is only made better by these lovely designs.
5. @petalandply: This yellow is anything but mellow. Use it as a splashy presence in the most-used room of your home — your entryway.
6. @beckandco_design: Who says bathroom floors need to be boring? Achieve a rustic farmhouse scene with the help of this intricate set-up.
7. @blessed_ranch: It’s hard to go wrong with ruffles + neutral-toned patterns.
8. @interiorswag: You’ll never be ashamed to look at your kitchen floors again.
9. @miscellaneousm83: Coat your floor in this antique stencil. The final result is something Joanna Gaines herself would approve.
10. @tlee79: Keep that guest bath looking its v. best.