Everyone looks forward to the next outrageous food trend to take over Instagram. So when we’re not busy licking our phones because toast boxes and gourmet churros make us drool, we’re scanning our feeds 24/7 for the next outrageous eye candy. From mermaid toast and unicorn cakes to fairy floss desserts and rainbow treats, just when you thought you’d seen it all comes something so SWEET it stops you in your tracks. The most delicious thing we’ve seen lately has to be these 13 Instagrammers gifting their sweetheart what she really really wants.
1. Double Lovin’: Look, he stopped at Mickey Dees AND Dunkin’. He really likes you.
2. Carb Loading: You had us at PIZZA. But the pickles and olives get extra points.
3. Food AND Flowers: You’ve gotta love a lover who covers all the bases. Your office pals will be right over — with Insta-cams at the ready.
4. Movable Feast: This bouquet has it all — your meats, cheeses, bread, onions, and peppers. It’s the whole charcuterie packed up and ready to picnic.
5. Tower Power: This one gets extra points for height. It’s like the Burj Khalifa of the food bouquet world.
6. Dinner + Dessert: The marshmallow hearts are a super-sweet touch. The lone sausage seems a tad salacious, says Freud. But maybe that’s the point?
7. Fancy Fries: Oh, em, gee — those spiralized hasselback potatoes are like the Cadillac of fries. This bouquet is saying: “Only the best for my bae.”
8. Chicken + Donuts: So long, former food fave chick ‘n’ waffles! We still love you, but we’ll take our chick ‘n’ donuts to go anytime.
9. Hold the Veg: This bouquet is loaded with fried chicken, chicken tenders, sausage, and fried seafood. It’s the meat lover’s pizza of bouquets.
10. Food Is Fuel: You made it to the finish line! Now, prepare to face plant right into your fave comfort food.
11. Spice of Life: Chicken, sausage, and fish balls — oh my! The hot peppers add that extra bit of zing.
12. Chicken Tenders: The sight of these flowers might make her heart melt. But to turn an old adage on its head, the way to a woman’s heart is *def* through her stomach.
13. Extra Ketchup PUH-lease: This food bouquet is spot-on, right down to the extra condiments. It proves no one knows you like your bae.
If you dig staying on top of the latest food trends, follow us on Pinterest for more.