10 Instagram Accounts Getting Us REALLY Excited for Re:Make
Since some of our favorite creative movers and shakers are going to be speaking at Re:Make, we decided to share their Instagram goodness with you so you can join in the excitement as we get closer to the September 12 + 13 event. These people are rocking the business world and they are turning heads with their creative work. Their Instagram feeds are incredibly fun, beautiful and majorly inspiring with something for everyone — envy-inducing travel shots, eclectic art pieces, adorable puppies. Check them out, give them a follow and then prepare to start double-tapping like crazy!
1. @designmilk: Feeling uninspired creatively? Then start following Design Milk for bursts of colorful spaces, places and no shortage of items you’ll need in your spaces. Whether you just want to enjoy the photos or you’re actually interested in buying some funky pieces, like these concrete pipe candle sticks, we can promise that you will be LIKE-ing this new follow.
2. @ohjoy: Just like her blog Oh Joy, blogger superstar Joy Cho’s Instagram feed is bright and colorful. Filled with pictures of food and family, her feed truly gives you a sense of what she’s all about.
4. @eatnomiku: Nowadays everyone is taking photos of their food, but it’s nice to see the work of someone who actually knows what they’re doing! Following Nomiku creator Lisa Fetterman means that scrolling through your Instagram feed might result in a growling stomach or two.
5. @vonverena: You might expect to see shoes, bags and more uber fashionable moments from the feed of Verena von Pfetten, the executive digital editor at Lucky, and you will! But you’ll also see a lot of pups. Like this fluffy guy, and her French bulldog Harry.
6. @ahalife: Discover amazing objects from all around the world and occasionally take a peek into the life of Shauna Mei, the founder of @ahalife. You’ll find covetable pieces of art and jewelry + oodles of fun accessories in Shauna’s Instagram.
7. @youngbrandford: If you would expect the founder of Fab.com, Brandford Shane Shellhammer, to have a pretty fab photo feed, you will not be disappointed. From the looks of it, this lucky guy has spent his summer chillin’ by a pool and jet setting to fabulous locations. Yeah, we’re a little jealous.
8. @erusli: Evelyn Rusli, technology reporter at The Wall Street Journal, has a crazy fun photo feed. Follow her as she cooks, works out, travels and cuddles with all kinds of adorable pets.
9. @mbelinsky: If you love travel and architecture, you’ll love Mark Belinsky. Calling himself a digital nomad, Mark is drawn to photos of angles and structures, and we are loving every single shot. Bold colors and dramatic lighting make these photos completely eye catching.
10. @quirkyinc: Technically this is Quirky’s feed, but there are some shots of CEO (and Re:Make speaker ;) Ben Kaufman here, too. Besides weekly photo contests where you can share your own photo masterpieces, there are travel pics, French bulldogs and tasty food shots, making this one feed that checks all of our must-follow boxes!
Who are you excited to hear from at Re:Make? Share with us in the comments below!