Just because you’re on a post-holiday health kick starting tomorrow doesn’t mean you can’t treat yo’self before NYE resolutions *actually* go into effect. Pop some bottles, mix up your favorite cocktail and add the secret ingredient that’s known for its energy-boosting abilities + health benefits: kombucha. Whether you’re feeling seasonally festive or wishing to add a little probiotic action to your holiday diet, these 15 kombucha cocktails are just what you need to put a little pep in your step.
2. Kombucha Porch Punch Cocktail: It might be winter, but if you’re not one to follow seasonal flavor trends, just sip on this fruity kombucha punch cocktail by the fire. Nobody has to know you’re wishing you were sipping it from your front porch, dreaming of warmer climates. (via Charmingly Styled)
6. Citrus Burst Kombucha Sangria: Mmmm! Who doesn’t love a yummy sangria? If you’re hosting a party this holiday season, make a pitcher of this sangria recipe that mixes in bursts of citrus and kombucha. (via The Healthy Maven)
8. Blackberry Basil Kombucha Shrub Cocktail: Not only is this drink totally fun to look at, but it also has oodles of flavor. Blackberry, basil and kombucha make for one drink that packs a serious punch. (via Café Johnsonia)
10. Strawberry-Infused Ginger Kombucha Moscow Mules: The name of this drink is a (tasty) mouthful, but it’s super easy to make. Your friends will be asking you for the recipe as soon as they take one sip, so it’s a must-Pin. (via Edible Perspective)
11. Spiced Rum Fig Kombucha Cocktail: Get in the New Year’s Eve spirit with a spiced rum cocktail that features hints of fig. Let the fig and orange do all the work in the flavor department and leave your kombucha original and unflavored. (via Tasty Yummies)
12. Spiced Apple Cranberry Kombucha Sangria: And if that doesn’t put you in the spirit, this cranberry drink definitely will. What screams winter cocktail more than cranberries? Answer: nothing. (via Tasty Yummies)
13. Kombucha Whiskey Cocktail: Whiskey, mint leaves, pomegranate and kombucha will leave you wanting a few too many of these. No judgment — ’tis the season for cocktails, after all. (via Honest Cooking)
14. Kombucha Margarita: Just because it’s below-freezing temps outside doesn’t mean you can’t sip on summer’s favorite drink. Amplify your margs with kombucha — you won’t regret it. (via Our Four Forks)
15. Strawberry Vodka Kombucha Cocktail: It doesn’t get any easier than this beverage. Combine strawberry kombucha, vodka and lime to make this delicious drink. Garnish with strawberry and basil to make it a very merry Christmas. (via Camille Styles)
How delicious do these kombucha cocktails look? Follow us on Pinterest for more recipes.