15 Luxurious K-Beauty Products You Can Score on Amazon Prime
Korean beauty products, or K-beauty for short, were once known in the US as hard to get and solely reserved for beauty insiders. In the past few years though, people all over the world have caught on to the wonders of K-beauty and the gorgeous, dewy skin that it delivers. Now, you can find K-beauty products practically anywhere, from your fave shops like Sephora to your local Costco. But if you’re feeling the urge to do some online shopping, Amazon has always been an excellent place to discover amazing, cult-favorite brands and products. And the best part? You can also get them delivered STAT on Amazon Prime.
1. MIZON All In One Snail Repair Cream ($26): Yes, snails. If you haven’t already heard about the benefits of snail cream, listen up. This product has a high concentration of snail mucus extract for benefits that help with anti-aging, blemishes, and scars, resulting in elastic, bright, and healthy skin. It’s such a fan favorite, it has four stars and over 1,500 reviews on Amazon!
2. The Face Shop Facial Mask Sheets ($14): Ah, sheet masks. They’re fun, mess-free, and a quick way to relax after a stressful day. Of all the K-beauty products available, sheet masks have amassed quite the following. And the best news is that you can stock up on tons of them online.
3. Etude House Collagen Eye Patch ($9): Puffy or tired eyes get a huge boost with these little patches from Etude House (a brand that is practically synonymous with good skin). These jelly-like patches are easy to apply and give your eyes a jolt of hydration and collagen for a brighter, more “awake” look.
4. MISSHA Signature Essence Cushion ($17): This cushion compact provides foundation that looks just like your natural skin, but better. Its light, airy texture leaves your face looking fresh and dewy — never caked on.
5. Etude House Beauty Shot Face Blur ($20): A cult fave in K-beauty circles, this priming cream works well under foundation and also has an SPF 33 to protect your skin from harmful UV rays. So it’s perfect for those of us who always forget to wear sunscreen.
6. TONYMOLY Magic Food Banana Hand Milk ($10): TONYMOLY offers a ton of soothing hand creams, foot creams, body lotions, and lip balms — and they all come in adorable packaging resembling food or cute animals. This hand cream not only keeps your hands incredibly soft, it also has a sweet banana scent to boot.
7. The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Cleansing Foam and Light Cleansing Oil ($23): Light foams and face oils are wonderful for people with sensitive skin who want the benefits of a good cleanser without stripping their skin’s natural protection. Throw the brightening, softening power of rice water into the mix, and you might just have your dream skincare routine.
8. The Face Shop Jeju Volcanic Lava Pore Face Mud Mask ($12): Is your skin practically erupting with blemishes? A purifying mask, like this one made with volcanic ash, is just the thing to clear your pores during a breakout. Even though it’s “mud,” it’ll leave your skin feeling cleaner than ever.
9. Freeset Donkey Milk Skin Gel Mask Pack ($22): Yes, this gel mask is formulated with donkey’s milk because it’s a rich source of nutrients that are good for your skin — just like products made with cow’s or goat’s milk. The gel formula is deeply hydrating and great for reducing redness.
10. TONYMOLY Panda’s Dream So Cool Eye Stick ($12): Goodbye puffy eyes and dark circles! This cooling stick, complete with cute packaging, will wake up your eyes in the morning by de-puffing and moisturizing. You can even store it in the fridge for extra cool results.
11. Clio Waterproof Pen Liner ($11): If you’re looking for the right inky, black liner for your signature cat-eye, look no further. Clio’s award-winning Kill Black pen liner was practically made for creating those perfect wings.
12. Etude House 10-in-1 House Wonder Pore Freshener ($12): If K-beauty products have mastered anything, it’s cleansing and tightening pores. This refreshing toner cleanses, balances your skin’s pH levels, and leaves your face baby-soft. Honestly, you might not even want to put on makeup after using it.
13. Laneige Water Sleeping Mask ($23): Beauty enthusiasts have been falling in love with Laneige since last fall when the brand became available at Sephora. And the fan-favorite product is this water sleeping mask. Just put it on before bedtime, get some shut-eye, and wake up to gorgeous, hydrated skin.
14. LilyAna Naturals Retinol Cream Moisturizer ($40): No, you’re not dreaming; you can actually get a retinol cream for less than $100. This moisturizer boasts 80 percent four and five star reviews — probably because even though retinol is infamous for flaking or peeling your skin, LilyAna’s formula is specifically designed for daily use without drying.
15. Skinfood Black Sugar Mask Wash Off Exfoliator ($9): Keep this best-selling sugar scrub in your arsenal all summer. The black sugar is enriched with minerals that are excellent for removing dead skin and getting rid of blackheads. You can use it on your face or anywhere on your body that feels a little rough around the edges.
Do you have any recommendations for K-beauty products? Share them with us on Twitter @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.