When it comes to concealers, getting flawless coverage doesn’t have to mean cakey, thick formulas. Now, thanks to tech-infused solutions and light-as-air ingredients, our favorite brands are able to create high-quality products that are virtually weightless and effective — just in time for peak end-of-summer humidity. Get ready for seven sheer cover-ups that will ensure a beautiful complexion this season.
1. Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer ($29): The Naked line is incredible for the gal who covets a natural, demi-matte finish. This buy blends into the skin like a dream but was carefully formulated to never settle into fine lines.
2. It Cosmetics CC+ Eye Color Correcting Cream Concealer ($29): This pick uses optical blurring pigments to instantly brighten the under-eye area and anti-aging ingredients to combat imperfections we all strive to hide.
3. BareMinerals bareSkin Complete Coverage Serum Concealer ($21): Combining the fast-acting power of serums and the natural coverage the brand is known for, this pick evens skin tone in a flash.
4. BECCA Aqua Luminous Perfecting Concealer ($30): If overly matte or gloopy formulas have been the bane of your beauty experience, then this skin perfector is for you. The 32 percent water-rich solution hides blemishes and hyper pigmentation without compromising a radiant finish.
5. Maybelline Fit Me Concealer ($7): A non-comedogenic makeup that contains no oils, waxes, or fragrance is here to satisfy your everyday needs.
6. Colourpop No Filter Concealer ($6): After you apply this product, you won’t even need to use the skin-smoothing Snapchat filter (yeah, we’re serious). You’ll get full, crease-free face minus clumpy application.
7. Stila Aqua Glow Serum Concealer ($27): If you’re hype about nearly invisible coverage in a concealer, you better sit down for this one. Use your finger to blend in this serum, and you’ll see it almost disappear along with your blemishes.
Tweet us your favorite concealers @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.