12 Linen Closets on Instagram to Inspire You to Finally Organize Yours
Linen closets get no love. They're often skipped over during spring cleaning and organizing frenzies and can easily overflow when they're the place of last resort for all of the extra products, old towels, and threadbare sheets. Since life has completely shifted to being at home, it's time to move “organize linen closet" to the top of your priority list, and these stunning photos are just the motivation you need. It's time to take back your closetand transform it into a functional space that holds everything you need *and* makes things easy to find. Keep scrolling for the inspiration for your linen closet dreams come true!
1. Get green. Have a linen closet without a door? We are obsessed with the idea of adding a plant to give your space a fresh, calm feeling. Just don't forget to water it every now and then!
2. Clean and Clear. A lot of linen closets double as a medicine cabinet, a situation that can easily turn into chaos. By giving everything a home in clear bins, you'll be able to find exactly what you're looking for without rummaging to the dark, back corners of the closet.
3. Better with Baskets. Simple baskets that alternate sides on every other shelf provide a sense of visual balance. They also make it easier to keep your towel piles from looking messy and disorganized. Win-win!
4. Mix and Match. We love the way all the different containers in this linen closet harmonize. Create a hodgepodge with whatever you have lying around the house to make your shelves look more organized.
5. Box It Up. We're all for hiding the clutter in the most organized way possible, and using labels and storing your products in groups will make any organizing task seem so much more achievable.
6. Labels, labels, labels. Break out your sharpie to give each category its own individual cubby. Finding a spare sheet or extra set of towels couldn't be easier.
7. White Out. We're totally crushing on this all-white-everything linen closet. The dark gray door and mermaid hook give it the extra contrast that had us double-tapping the moment it showed up on our feed.
8. Add Ons. Adding pastel baskets gives your closet that perfect pop of color. And putting hanging baskets on the inside of the door keeps teeny things corralled.
9. Shelf Appeal. Don't have built-in shelves? Make them with a rack that fits snugly inside your linen closet. Adding your own means that you can personalize the spacing too.
10. Room to Grow. Give everyone in your family their own bin so everything stays where it belongs and doesn't creep back out.
11. Striped Situation. Hellooooo, color blocking! The horizontal lines on these baskets (and sheets!) make us want to take a seat and stare at this closet all day long. And the different sizes work are perfect for all of your organizational needs.
12. No Linen Closet, No Problem! Just create your own with a cool cabinet to store all your bits and bobbles. We love the look of this closet within in a closet!
Follow us on Pinterest for more decor and home organizing tips.
This article has been updated from a previous post.
- 11 Linen Closets on Instagram to Inspire You to Finally Organize ... ›
- 25 Inventive Ways to Organize Your Shoes - Brit + Co ›
- 13 Upcycling Hacks to Organize Your Closet Like a Pro - Brit + Co ›
- 23 Ways to DIY Your Own Closet Without Actually Having a Closet ... ›
- A Mini Closet Makeover That's Toddler-Tested, Mother-Approved ... ›
- 11 Tricks to Make Your Closet Feel Super Luxe - Brit + Co ›
- 10 Ways to Turn Your Closet into an Office - Brit + Co ›
- 6 Genius Closet Storage Tips from the Top Celebrity Organizers ... ›
- 10 Essential Tips for Detoxing Your Closet - Brit + Co ›
- 23 Inventive Ways to Organize Your Shoes - Brit + Co ›
- How To Give Your Closet A Spring Refresh — Brit + Co - Brit + Co ›