8 Ways to Turn Your Closet into an Office
If you're currently rocking a one-bedroom apartment or your kid needs a study space for back to "school," then you know that having extra office space can seem like a luxury. Whether you're looking for the perfect office to DIY all your projects or you need a quiet space to write, we can all agree that treating the kitchen table like our office isn't that appealing. If you're stuck wading through work space to find your dinner, it's time to get creative. We're introducing “the cloffice," a little-used closet or nook that can easily be turned into a beautifully organized office. Check out these 8 closet offices for some inspo to create your own.
1. Organization Space: Maybe all you really need is the space to get your papers organized. Put a file cabinet and some pretty boxes into a closet to give yourself easy access to organization. (via Dans le Lakehouse)
4. Storage Space: With all that vertical height, closet offices are perfect for storing any and all papers and materials. Keep yours stocked with shelves and a mini file cabinet and you'll never be hunting for those random receipts. (via Juutaku Design)
8. Walk In Closet: If you've got a walk-in closet, then we're very jealous. Make the closet work double duty by converting it into an office that also happens to store your clothes. (via Pink Peonies)
Do you have a cloffice? We'd love to see it! Share with us @BritandCo!
This article has been updated from a previous post.
- 25 Inventive Ways to Organize Your Shoes - Brit + Co ›
- 13 Upcycling Hacks to Organize Your Closet Like a Pro - Brit + Co ›
- 23 Ways to DIY Your Own Closet Without Actually Having a Closet ... ›
- A Mini Closet Makeover That's Toddler-Tested, Mother-Approved ... ›
- 11 Tricks to Make Your Closet Feel Super Luxe - Brit + Co ›
- 6 Genius Closet Storage Tips from the Top Celebrity Organizers ... ›
- 10 Essential Tips for Detoxing Your Closet - Brit + Co ›
- 12 Linen Closets to Inspire You to Organize Yours - Brit + Co ›
- Linen Closet Organization - Brit + Co ›
- 23 Inventive Ways to Organize Your Shoes - Brit + Co ›