13 Show-Stopping Long Reception Tables for Your Big Day
We know that all you Brit + Co brides are looking for BIG ways to celebrate your wedding day. You’re searching for just the right dress and theme to show off your personality and the right venue to fit all your friends. Well, we think we have found the best BIG inspiration for every bride to borrow on her wedding day, something we are calling the art of the long reception table. No matter what your theme or venue, these dramatic tables are true showstoppers.
1. White + Chevron Indoor Wedding: A little bit of pattern goes a long way when you have a big reception table to decorate. This fun and festive chevron runner makes every long table feel like one big family party. (via Mark Brooke Photography)
2. Candelabras: If you’re going to have a long reception table, you better fill it with just the right table decor. Candelabras and flowers fill this wedding reception table with a classy, chic style that will make all the guests feel like stars. (via Docuvitae)
4. Forest Wedding: The inspiration never ends in this woodland nuptial reception. We love the way this reception table winds through the trees for a nature lover’s wedding dream. (via Heather Waraksa)
5. Garden Wedding: Are you a couple who loves to dine on a tiny terrace behind your favorite local restaurant? Remake that romantic experience in a much bigger way for your wedding day with this garden terrace inspiration. This is simple romance at its best. (via Dorothy McDaniel)
6. Vineyard Wedding: For wine lovers, a vineyard wedding is the way to go. A big, bold reception table beneath trellises of greenery gives you a bright and beautiful setting for your wedding reception. (via Belle the Magazine)
8. Industrial Setting: The days of traditional reception settings are long gone, leading the way to amazing spaces to celebrate your big day. This space perfectly pairs the vintage industrial setting with soft decor details to create a warm and welcoming space for guests to enjoy. (via Bryce Covey Photography)
9. Italian Backyard Wedding: The sun may have set, but your party is just getting started. The lit trees and candle-filled table gives this long table an intimate feel. This simple setting is seriously stunning. (via Matthew Moore Photography)
10. Rustic Chic Barn: Barns are becoming the go-to venue for anyone wanting a homey feeling on their wedding day. Ivy and Edison bulbs hanging from the ceiling give this barn a major makeover. (via Lauren Fair Photography)
12. U-Shaped Courtyard: Did you find the perfect venue, but you’re a bit tight on space? This is the perfect solution. The best part of this table design? The center instantly becomes a dance floor when everyone is ready to party. (via The Lange)
13. Mod Flowers: You know that we are a bit color crazy, and this wedding table inspiration is our ultimate dream. All white furniture is the perfect canvas to cover with these bright flowers, trailing all the way down a long reception table for an absolutely fun and festive celebration. (via The Glam Pad)
Did you use long tables at your wedding reception? Show us the pics in the comments below!