16 Makeup Products That Will Make Pores Magically Disappear
Abracadabra, let those pores disappear! Well, we wish it could be that easy. While many different skincare products can help to clear your pores and make them less pronounced, you can take it one step further and use some amazing makeup primers and products that will visibly reduce the look of pores even more. See below for a few of our favorites that will make your pores vanish without trace.
1. Vapour Organics Stratus Soft Focus Instant Skin Perfector ($56): An Instagram filter for your skin? We can get on board with that. This primer is like a soft focus effect for your skin, smoothing the look of pores and other skin ailments to help your makeup look as natural as possible.
2. Too Faced Primed & Poreless Priming Powder ($30): Visible pores are often associated with oily skin types, so why not take out two birds with one stone? This best-selling option will perfect your skin and keep oils at bay, leaving you looking and feeling better.
3. Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder ($45): Believe it or not, you can look smooth-faced every day with Charlotte Tilbury’s gorgeous finish powder. It can be worn alone or over a base to give you a bit of color and a flawlessly smooth finish.
4. Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat Blur Primer ($52): This one’s a real life #NoFilter! Blur out the look of pores with this glowing formula from Yves Saint Laurent, the makers of the famous Touche Éclat Radiant Touch.
5. Tarte Timeless Smoothing Primer ($39): If you’re a green beauty lover, then you’re going to fall head over heels for this primer. It smooths over pores so well you can barely tell they’re there.
6. Benefit POREfessional Face Primer ($31): Primer is the first step in achieving flawless-looking makeup, and this option from Benefit is on a mission to help minimize the look of pores. Adorable packaging aside, this is a truly fantastic formula that has achieved cult-like status for its amazing results.
7. Dr. Jart Dis-A-Pore Beauty Balm ($36): Want a one-step option? Slap on a bit of this beauty balm to not only blur imperfections but add a bit of color and much-needed sunscreen to your daily routine.
8. Urban Decay Complexion Pore Perfecting Primer ($31): This potion is about as close to magic as you’re going to get. Watch your pores disappear in the blink of an eye and get ready for one truly enviable complexion.
9. Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer ($52): “Radiant” is the word that comes to mind for this mineral-infused primer. One pump will leave you with flawless-looking skin that will be sure to turn heads.
10. Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer ($36): Try this oil-free formula on for size to cut the problem off at its source. Your skin will not only be primed for makeup application, but will look and feel softer and smoother than you could ever have imagined.
11. Becca Backlight Priming Filter ($38): Small pores are genetic, but this primer might be the next best thing. It will help to give your skin a glowing, soft focus finish that looks totally natural.
12. Bobbi Brown Skin Smoothing Pore Perfector ($38): When Bobbi Brown shares with us the secret to smooth and flawless skin, we’re all ears. This multi-tasking product targets pores and excess oil, working to reduce pore size over time. We knew we could count on you, Bobbi!
13. NARS Instant Line and Pore Perfector ($28): Reduce pores on a smaller scale in an instant with this transparent formula. Get more bang for your buck by using it on fine lines as well. It will prep your face for a seriously great makeup day.
14. Stila Aqua Glow Perfecting Primer ($28): Chill out with this brand spanking new product from Stila, which will cool your skin and deliver immediate pore and redness reduction. Your complexion will be left even and smoother, providing you with the perfect blank canvas for the rest of your makeup.
15. Peter Thomas Roth Oily Problem Skin Mineral Powder ($30): So we’ve got SPF, vitamins, oil-absorption and perfecting powder… is there anything this power powder can’t do? Brush your way to flawless skin anytime, anywhere with this travel-ready option.
16. Nudestix Blur Pencil ($24): Blur out imperfections on the go with this creamy formula. Housed in a travel-size stick, this beauty is as easy to carry around as it is to apply.
What makeup products do you use to look positively pore-less? Let us know your favorites in the comments below!