This Mason Jar Ramen Recipe Will Forever Change Your Lunch Game
- 1 teaspoon bouillion paste (I used Better than Bouillion vegetable paste, but you could also use chicken, beef, pork, miso or Thai curry paste.)
- 3 tablespoons kimchi (or more if you like spice!) If kimchi isn’t your thing, try sesame seed oil, chili sauce or Sriracha.
- veggies! I used corn, carrots and sautéed mushrooms. You could add spinach, peppers or bok choy. There are endless possibilities here.
- 1 cup cooked brown rice noodles. You can also try udon, soba noodles, vermicelli or spaghetti. Get creative!
- green onions on top (optional)
- mason jar (the wide mouth containers work best)
Add bouillion paste to the bottom of a mason jar.
Next add in your kimchi.
Pack in your veggies.
Put noodles on top.
Top with green onions.
When ready to eat, remove lid and pour hot water into the mason jar. Let sit for a few minutes, then enjoy!
Amanda is a graphic designer by day and a foodie 24/7. She's an East Coast native living in Northern California. When she's not busy trying new recipes or cooking healthy cuisines, you can find her working out, playing with her cat, or using her glue gun to DIY anything possible. She lives for strong coffee, Sunday brunch, traveling, and staying curious.