Spring is in full swing and summer is right around the corner… did someone just say dress weather? *Insert happy dance here* To all you mamas-to-be out there, we’re here to tell you can have comfort AND style during those warmer months of your pregnancy. From chic office fashion to stylish jeans, dressing your bump to impress the likes of Blake Lively is easier than… well, motherhood in general. We found 14 stylish dresses and jumpsuits perfect for a day in the sun, your baby shower or that wedding you’ve been dreading dressing up for. You may be expecting a baby, but you can also expect lots of compliments about how good you look. You go, mama!
1. Tart Maxi Maternity Dress ($176): First things first — we love this funky pattern. But you knew we were going to say that, right? This super-soft faux-wrap maxi dress made of jersey fabric is the definition of comfort and beyond flattering. It’s perfect for that party where everyone will be honoring you and your almost-here bundle of joy.
2. ASOS Maternity Swing Dress ($50): A lot of us steer clear of horizontal stripes because of all those pesky rumors about them making you appear larger. Well, it’s all about the angles, baby. Literally. With this dress, it’s like horizontal strips and vertical stripes had a baby to create a non-widening, non-bulky impact on your style. The soft jersey material and empire waist don’t hurt either.
3. Rebecca Minkoff Tiered Maternity Dress ($165): Sunny weather calls for a sunny dress, don’t you agree? This color is the perfect shade of yellow (not too light and not too bright), and the drop-waist, tiered design will flatter any stage of your pregnancy. Pair it with flats or heels to dress it up for that picnic, wedding or anything in between.
4. Basket Weave Maxi Dress ($94): A good maxi will be your lifesaver when pregnant. Nothing is as comfortable and yet you’ll still look good while you show off that growing bump. This dress can be worn anytime during pregnancy and even has nursing access so you can continue to wear it after the baby arrives. Score!
5. Racerback Jumper ($258): You totally need to jump on the jumpsuit trend, especially when pregnant. It has the ease of pants without that suffocating waistband and looks good anytime, anywhere. This racerback gem features a back zipper that gives it the perfect fit no matter if you’ve just discovered you’re expecting or if your due date is right around the corner. Choose from a funky shibori print or black or blue.
6. Floral Print Dress ($80): Floral dresses and being pregnant in the spring/summer go hand-in-hand. Made of 100% cotton, this dress features an adjustable waistband, which, let’s face it, is super important when dressing your bump. The soft, flowery print takes “dressing like a mom” to new stylish levels.
7. ASOS Maternity Open-Back Dress ($63): Baby got back. Call off the search for the best not-so-maternity-looking dress to wear to a wedding. With its bright color, sexy open-back cutout and comfortable material, you’ll be named best dressed guest, just like that.
8. Hatch Grecian Dress ($298): You’ll truly look like a goddess in this dress. The ease of the scooped neckline and the soft pink shade pair perfectly with pregnancy and will make you one stylish mama. We also love the fact you could totally wear this dress after your baby arrives.
9. Ruffled Sleeve Dress ($40): Spending a fortune on new maternity clothes can be less than fun. After all, a lot of them you only wear when you’re pregnant. But when the price is this good, it makes you want to shop all day long. This cute frock comes in two colors and even has handy side pockets.
10. BCBGMAXAZRIA Color Block Dress ($158): A little color blocking goes a long way. This flowy, comfy dress is made out of that coveted jersey-knit fabric and is also available in two colors. Why not get both? You deserve it.
11. ASOS Maternity Jumpsuit ($81): Jumpsuits are all the rage, and lucky for us, there are some pretty stylish maternity ones out there. This floral jumpsuit is made of that super soft jersey fabric (big surprise) and features a sexy little cutout in the back.
12. Ruched T-Shirt Maternity Dress ($145): Who says you can’t wear fitted dresses when you’re pregnant? Show off those new-found curves proudly in this baby-bump-flaunting getup.
13. Ivy + Blu Sleeveless Maternity Dress ($158): Abstract flowers make this flowy dress a true winner on the maternity-dress front. You can dress it up or down depending on your mood, but one thing’s for sure, you’ll look and feel like one confident mama.
14. Empire Waist Maternity Dress ($40): For the mom-to-be that loves bold, bright colors, this dress is for you. We are totally diggin’ the electric pink shade and eyelet detailing. Throw on a pair of heels and you’re ready to take on the day looking like a super stylish mom.
How will you be dressing up your bump this season? Tell us in the comments below.