Make Meatless Monday *Extra* Peachy With These 13 Recipes
It’s easy to get excited over stone fruits. There’s just something about them that makes us salivate at the thought — especially peaches! But as much as we love peach cobblers and froyos, there’s no denying that this lovely fruit makes for a great savory dinner. Not only are they fabulous in summer salads, but they’re *damn* impressive after a stint on the grill. If you’re looking for ways to spruce up your Meatless Monday meals, we’ve got you covered with 13 peachy dinner recipes that are anything but the pits.
1. Black-Eyed Pea Salad With Peaches, Pecans, and Lime: This colorful salad brings a bounty of leafy greens, hearty peas, juicy peaches, and crunchy pecans to the table for a vegan salad that you’ll hit up for seconds. (via Foolproof Living)
2. Grilled Halloumi and Peaches With Basil-Jalapeño Sauce: Soft grilled halloumi and sweet grilled peaches get drizzled with a punchy herbaceous sauce and it. Is. Mind-blowing. Topple it all onto crusty bread and enter a complete state of euphoria. (via Cooks and Kid)
3. Savory Peach Gallette With Blue Cheese and Caramelized Shallots: The combination of sweet and savory does magical things in this flaky gallette stuffed with luscious peaches, caramelized shallots, and tangy blue cheese. (via Coley Cooks)
5. Chipotle-Peach Quinoa Salad: There’s no shortage of quinoa salads out there, but this one stands out from the rest by bringing zucchini, sweet corn, peaches, and cotija cheese to the mix with a sweet and smokey vinaigrette that’ll tickle your tastebuds. (via Free Your Fork)
6. Grilled Summer Squash and Peaches With Blue Cheese and Herbs: This flavorful side dish will easily steal the spotlight with its mix of peaches, blue cheese, herbs, and summer squash tossed in a tasty balsamic reduction. (via Things I Made Today)
8. Grilled Peach, Basil, and Goat Cheese Pizza: Homemade pizza is always a win, but when you top it with tender grilled peaches, fresh basil, soft goat cheese, and a generous drizzle of balsamic, it’s a VICTORY. (via Jessica in the Kitchen)
10. Blackberry and Peach Brie Grilled Cheese Sandwich: Grown-up grilled cheese has never looked so good. This bad boy has sourdough bread sandwiching gooey Brie, sweet peaches, and blackberries for a decadent lunch you’ll think back on for dayyyyys. (via Coffee and Crayons)
11. Orange Vegetables Tagine With Peaches: This tagine will take your tastebuds on an adventure with peaches, a dash of cinnamon to offset the punchy whole chilies, sweet raisins, and hearty chickpeas. (via At the Immigrant’s Table)
12. Mid-Summer Dream Salad: This salad has everything going for it with a fusion of crisp green beans, corn, cherries, crunchy pecans, and peaches. Add a few hardboiled eggs for a punch of protein. (via Vitamin Sunshine)
For more Meatless Monday eats, follow us on Pinterest.