12 Chilled Soup Recipes to Enjoy This Spring
When you think of soup, you probably imagine something hot enough to melt your icy exterior at the dinner table. But, you should still be able to enjoy the comfort food during the spring/summer. Enter: chilled soups. They're usually veggie and fruit based but, no, they're not like a smoothie bowl. They're healthy, full of flavor, and, a lot of times, there's no cooking involved. Read on for 12 chilled soups that *need* to be in your rotation.
Since this soup is made with almond milk, it's totally vegan-friendly. Serve in shot glasses garnished with paprika-dusted melon balls for an elegant spring shower appetizer. (via Tasty Mediterraneo)
You won't find cream of basil soup in a can anytime soon, so you'll just have to make it yourself. Stir a quick corn and cucumber salad in for texture or spoon it over toast to nosh on the side. (via With Food and Love)
Follow us on Pinterest for more recipe ideas!
This post has been updated.
- Dinner in Minutes: 15 Soup Recipes You Can Make in Your Blender ... ›
- 20 Chilled Soup Recipes to Help You Cool Off - Brit + Co ›
- 11 Easy, Rainy Day Soup Recipe Ideas - Brit + Co ›
- This Loaded Baked Potato Soup Recipe Just So Happens to Be ... ›
- 15 Whole30 Soup Recipes to Keep You on Track Through Winter ... ›