This Summer’s Must-Try Messy Buns, According to Pinterest
From finding the perfect summer dresses to discovering new ways to reinvent your night-time beauty routine, Pinterest is our go-to resource for *everything* trending — and what’s new in hair is no exception. This season, beat the summer heat with a slew of pretty messy buns curated by our homies over at Pinterest. Whether you’re creating your look for a casual summer wedding or just want to toss up your second-day locks on your way to work, we’ve got the top summer hairstyles (lazy-girl approved, of course) that’ll have you prepped for a summer full of woke-up-like-this styles. Scroll on and get inspired!
1. Half-Up Bun: Stroll into your morning meeting with an effortless appeal. This second-day-friendly ‘do is as simple as it looks, giving you some extra snooze time before heading to the office. (via Lulu’s Blog)
2. Tuxedo Braid Messy Bunn: You’ve got the poise of a prima ballerina — or at least you will with this super easy hair hack. An upside-down braid is a perfect way to give your lazy bun an elevated aesthetic. (via Makeup Wearables)
3. Fishtail Half Knot: Bring on the cool-girl vibes with this Dutch fishtail hairstyle. This Mohawk-inspired look is easy enough to style on the fly, and trendy enough to rock at all your summertime events.
4. The Ultimate Messy Bun: Now this is a bun with some serious body! This badass updo dresses up any outfit instantly, taking your look from beach-time chillin’ to date night at the drop of a hat. (via Impressions)
5. Wispy Braid + Low Bun: Braids and bling are your new BFFs when it comes to piling on the charm. Pulling apart the strands is key for adding thickness to your side braid and seamlessly blending it into a relaxed low bun. (via Missy Sue)
6. Half-Up Boho Braided Bun: Gearing up for a summer filled with music festivals? Give your concert hairstyle an ethereal touch by adding loose, haphazardly placed braids to transform your look from lazy gal to bohemian goddess in minutes flat. (via Kassinka)
7. Low Braided Chignon: Look out, ladies, because this topsy tail hack is about to take over your summer. Create an elegant chignon in a matter of minutes with a classic technique that proves the ’90s will never die. (via exPress-O)
Follow us on Pinterest for more genius hair hacks and inspo.