Met Gala 2018: See How All Your Fave Celebs Are Prepping for the Red Carpet
In just a few short hours, celebrities will be flocking to the Metropolitan Museum of Art for the 70th anniversary of the Met Gala. With the pressure on to nail the theme, Heavenly Bodies: Fashion and the Catholic Imagination, stars are busy doing hardcore prep to look their best. Face masks, manis, and pedis are in full effect, and they’re taking us along for the ride. Check out how they’re getting ready below!
1. Shailene Woodley: Woodley made sure her mani was picture perfect, offering her hand up for polish and writing, “Let’s do this.” (Photo via @shailenewoodley)
2. Lily Collins: Collins put her best face forward in a mask from Lancôme, for whom she is a spokesmodel. (Photo via @lilyjcollins)
4. Naomi Watts: The Aussie actress showed off a few of her fave prep-worthy products, including Vitner’s Daughter Active Botanical Serum ($185) and African Botanics South Africa Rose Treatment Essence ($160). (Photo via @naomiwatts)
5. Olivia Munn: Even Munn’s robe was tricked out for the event, bearing her name in sequins. (Photo via @oliviamunn)
7. Gabrielle Union: The Breaking In actress took some time out for a pampering pedi. (Photo via @gabunion)
8. Ruby Rose: Rose showed off what appeared to be swag from a pre-Met party. (Photo via @rubyrose)
9. Karlie Kloss: The model added finishing touches to her pucker with some bright red lipstick.
(Photo via Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images)
Are you excited to see your fave celebs all dolled up tonight? Let us know over @BritandCo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Photos via Neilson Barnard/Getty)