If you look to celebrity nurseries for baby style inspiration, it’s easy to get caught up in the idea that the really chic rooms have to cost a lot of money. But in reality, creating a modern nursery is not only easy to DIY, but it’s also surprisingly affordable. Sure, there are some seriously amazing cribs that can go for $1,500 and up, but if you’re decorating your nursery on a budget, all is not lost. Here are six great cribs for your baby to snooze in style.
1. Baby Relax Miles Campaign Crib ($300): Mixing vintage campaign style and modern sleekness, this crib can adapt to a variety of nursery styles, including modern, minimalist and eclectic. This crib may be at the top of your bargain price range, but it can convert into a toddler bed as well, making it a lasting investment with a pretty sweet price tag.
2. Baby Mod ParkLane 3-in-1 Baby Convertible Crib ($230): This crib is the only bed your infant will need through toddlerhood. It converts to a toddler bed via a guardrail conversion kit, and it has extra storage in the stylish drawer beneath the bed.
3. Cosco Leni Crib ($200): The sweet and simple two-tone minimalist crib will look great with cool, colorful bedding, a modern mobile overhead and fun nursery wall art. It may be the only non-convertible crib on this list, but this piece is worthy of a celebrity nursery (minus the celebrity budget).
4. Baby Mod Modena 3-in-1 Fixed Side Crib ($249): The clean design of this crib means it could easily fit into a gender-neutral nursery. The crib can also stretch your baby budget even further by converting into a toddler bed down the road.
5. IKEA Stuva ($199): True to IKEA form, this crib is customizable: You can purchase different colored drawers for tucked-away storage. This crib is also a convertible style that will grow with your child through toddlerhood.
6. Dream on Me Milano 5-in-1 Convertible Crib ($200): With structured lines and a bold color contrast, this crib brings an unexpected pop of design to any modern nursery. Another great bonus of this piece: It can stay with your child from daycare through elementary school, as it converts into a toddler bed, a daybed and two versions of a youth bed.
Are you creating a mood board for your nursery ideas? Follow us on Pinterest for more home decor inspo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.