6 Modern Cribs That Won’t Break the Bank
If you look to celebrity nurseries for baby style inspiration, it’s easy to get caught up in the idea that the really chic rooms have to cost a lot of money. But in reality, creating a modern nursery is not only easy to DIY, but it’s also surprisingly affordable. Sure, there are some seriously amazing cribs that can go for $1,500 and up, but if you’re decorating your nursery on a budget, all is not lost. Here are six great cribs for your baby to snooze in style.
1. Baby Relax Miles Campaign Crib ($300): Mixing vintage campaign style and modern sleekness, this crib can adapt to a variety of nursery styles, including modern, minimalist and eclectic. This crib may be at the top of your bargain price range, but it can convert into a toddler bed as well, making it a lasting investment with a pretty sweet price tag.
2. Baby Mod ParkLane 3-in-1 Baby Convertible Crib ($230): This crib is the only bed your infant will need through toddlerhood. It converts to a toddler bed via a guardrail conversion kit, and it has extra storage in the stylish drawer beneath the bed.
3. Cosco Leni Crib ($200): The sweet and simple two-tone minimalist crib will look great with cool, colorful bedding, a modern mobile overhead and fun nursery wall art. It may be the only non-convertible crib on this list, but this piece is worthy of a celebrity nursery (minus the celebrity budget).
4. Baby Mod Modena 3-in-1 Fixed Side Crib ($249): The clean design of this crib means it could easily fit into a gender-neutral nursery. The crib can also stretch your baby budget even further by converting into a toddler bed down the road.
5. IKEA Stuva ($199): True to IKEA form, this crib is customizable: You can purchase different colored drawers for tucked-away storage. This crib is also a convertible style that will grow with your child through toddlerhood.
6. Dream on Me Milano 5-in-1 Convertible Crib ($200): With structured lines and a bold color contrast, this crib brings an unexpected pop of design to any modern nursery. Another great bonus of this piece: It can stay with your child from daycare through elementary school, as it converts into a toddler bed, a daybed and two versions of a youth bed.
Are you creating a mood board for your nursery ideas? Follow us on Pinterest for more home decor inspo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.