With unlimited budgets and designers to steer them away from decor disasters, celebs have the opportunity to create nurseries we all dream about. However, that doesn’t mean they’re all completely unobtainable. Whether you love Jessica Alba’s bright modern decor or Molly Sim’s sweet pastel choices, you can get lots of inspiration for decorating your own nursery from these mamas. With IKEA hacks, patterned wallpaper and the best places to shop for nursery decor, we’re here to help you design the most adorable nursery ever, no personal designer required.
1. Kourtney Kardashian: Balancing the perfect color palette of pink and orange, Kourtney’s nursery is sweet and trendy. P.S. If you love that tassel garland above the bookshelf, check out our store to pick up one for your nursery. (via Mini Magazine)
2. Molly Sims: Knowing that the grownups spend just as much time in the nursery as the little one (hello, midnight feedings!), Molly wanted to make the nursery a little sanctuary. She stuck to calming shades of blue and opted for a full day bed instead of just a rocking chair. (via Molly Sims)
3. Jamie King: Actress Jamie King breaks up her son’s all-blue nursery with a London flag above the crib. We love little pieces of decor like this that can effortlessly move from nursery times to the teenage years. (via @jamie_king)
4. Rachel Zoe: We can’t imagine Rachel Zoe’s nursery being anything but ultra glamorous. The white sheepskin rug, a wall of floor-to-ceiling mirrors and a luxe crib aren’t the nursery choices for everyone, but we’re definitely a fan. (via @rachelzoe)
5. Laila Ali: Her whimsically pink nursery for baby Sidney is full of inspiration. Front and center is the “Hope” Crib which was designed as a fundraiser piece to raise money for breast cancer research. Above the crib is a custom photo of Muhammad Ali holding his infant daughter Laila – a very personal piece and a sweet nod to grandfather’s legacy. (via Project Nursery)
6. Tiffani Thiessen: We love the idea of lavender instead of pink for a nursery. We’re also impressed with the actress’ DIY elements in the room of daughter Harper Renn. She and her husband stenciled the white birds along the wall nearest the crib and left the floor plan open for lots of playtime. (via People)
8. Jewel: Jewel really put on the country charm for son Kase Townes’s gender-neutral nursery. With one wall covered in reclaimed barn wood, the room is filled with little treasures from Mom and Dad, including Murray’s baby cowboy boots and a mini guitar from the singer herself. (via People)
10. Kendra Wilkinson: Canary yellow accents make for a nursery that can’t help but make you smile. The wood paneling behind the crib makes the room feel warm and cozy for daughter Alijah Mary. (via Mini Magazine)
11. Jessica Alba: One of the many reasons Jessica is our favorite is that she knows how to use color. From the bold rug to the pretty stenciled wall and round crib, everything about this baby room is ah-ma-zing. (via Domaine Home)
12. Marcia Cross: Delicate lilac is a relaxing and cheerful color for this feminine nursery. Having two chairs is a great idea for when you have company while you’re feeding or just want to enjoy some reading time together. (via Houzz)
13. Sharon Montrose: Stylist and fashionista Sharon Montrose knew exactly what she wanted when it came to decorating her nursery. She wanted a room that was full of nature and chose a color palette of gray, robin’s egg blue and deep pink with purple accents. We love the nature-patterned wallpaper and the trio of Sharon’s own photographs hanging above the crib. (via Domaine Home)
14. Kathryn Eisman: Baby Capri, daughter of fashion and lifestyle producer Kathryn Eisman, was actually a surprise, so they wanted to stick to a genderneutral nursery. Nature-patterned wallpaper in a sunny yellow hue creates a lively backdrop for a room that is definitely a happy place to be. (via Domaine Home)
16. Ellen Pompeo: Instead of sticking to traditional pastels, Ellen went all out with bold colors and decor. From the hot pink crib to the feathery flower poufs, baby Sienna May’s nursery is making us a little bit jealous. (via Architectural Digest)
Which is your favorite celeb nursery? Talk to us in the comments below!