The sun is shining as you begin your commute, and you’re smiling because you have a fun new bag to carry all of your essentials. We pretty much tote our lives around in our work bags — from laptops to lipstick to snacks, they have us well-prepared for what the day brings. Whether you live out of your work bag, use it to stow after-work things or just add it as an outfit completer, we’ve got a bag for your every need.
1. Sport an Extra Bright Satchel ($99): Show your preppy side with this bright purse. Wear it as a cross body bag or even remove the strap to create a bright clutch for a night out.
2. Carry the Black and White Trend on Your Shoulder ($310): Paired with round sunnies, cropped black pants and a bright blazer, this bag will have you looking street-style ready. Its double straps offer support and make it easy to grab what you need on the go.
4. Let Your Bag Mix Prints for You ($272): Make a bold statement with a printed bag. The outside zip area can hold your phone, keys or cards for easy access. Your weekend white tee and boyfriend jeans will be boosted with this piece.
7. Utilize a Tote for Every Occasion ($79): Wear this fashionable bag to work or take it to the park. This bag is cool, casual and will be your new BFF.
8. Be Ready for Anything With a Stowaway Clutch ($45): This cute tote/clutch combo is perfect for your work-to-happy-hour ensemble.
11. Switch It and Reverse It ($59): A solid tote is a key wardrobe staple, and this one is giving you two reliable, stylish bags. Let your mood decide which side you show off.
15. Take Charge on the Go ($289): Never get caught with a dead phone thanks to this bag, which actually charges your devices on the go. The sleek black or red exterior is also super on-trend.
16. Add Structure to Your Day ($40): Stay organized and stylish with this neutral bag, which will easily take you from the board meeting to date night.
Which of these bags would you incorporate into your spring wardrobe? Let us know in the comments.