Morning Buzz! Beyoncé Might Be Dropping Sneaky Clues About the Sex of Her Twins In These New Pics + More
Beyoncé could be dropping subtle hints — and so might the Bachelor and his new fiancé. Read those and more below in all the top news stories you missed while you were asleep.
1. Leave it to the Beyhive to be buzzing about this! Beyoncé dropped some seriously amazing new pics on her website, as she’s known to do, and along with cradling her growing baby bump in a flawless black velvet dress, she might also be trying to hint at the sex of her baby twins. Twitter user @yawncey pointed out that the earrings she’s wearing in the new pics are the same ones she wore in the “If I Were A Boy” video from 2009. Why else would she be wearing them now, he asks, and we kinda gotta wonder the same thing! (h/t Buzzfeed)
— Emily (@ejweeks) March 14, 2017
2. The Bachelor’s Nick and Vanessa first interview together as an engaged couple was super awkward. (Oh, ps, spoiler alert if you haven’t watched the finale yet.) So awkward that some Bachelor and Bachelorette alum couldn’t help but tweet their cringies about it. Original Bachelorette star Trista Sutter said that while she’s always rooting for happy endings (especially for her Bach fam), she didn’t think Vanessa seemed happy. And viewers felt the tension too, with one fan pointing out that watching them was like watching Katness and Peeta have to pretend they were in love for TV in the Hunger Games. LOL!
3. Alison Brie and Dave Franco got hitched! The pair first met in 2011 and got engaged in 2015 (you prob remember that ring, we sure do), and as we predicted then, they wed quietly, though a rep confirmed the nuptials to People. Congrats to the happy couple! (Photo via Rich Polk/Getty)
View this post on Instagram
Don't worry little girl you can hold on as tight as you want for as long as you want, I'm already yours & I'll never let go😚👶😌👨👩👧👦 I've now two incredible women in my life. My son & I are two lucky guys. @rooeemer 😎❤️
A post shared by Chad Murray (@chadmichaelmurray) on
4. Chad Michael Murray and Sarah Roemer welcomed their new baby and the first pic will make you melt. While we might not learn the new baby girl’s name anytime soon (the parents have never released her big brother’s name either), we do get this adorbs first pic. “Don’t worry little girl you can hold on as tight as you want for as long as you want, I’m already yours and I’ll never let go. I’ve now two incredible women in my life,” One Tree Hill star Murray wrote alongside a pic of his daughter’s infant hand grasping his finger. “My son and I are two lucky guys.” Congrats to the growing family.
"See? Doesn't this feel right?"
"Joe I'm not leaving my wife for you."
"You said we'd be together forev-"
"8 years. I said 8 years." pic.twitter.com/C2PoAXCD00
— Ol' QWERTY Bastard (@TheDiLLon1) October 17, 2016
5. OMG, Joe Biden has picked a fave Obama bromance meme. According to Biden’s daughter, Ashley Biden, when her dad first found out about all the memes people made featuring him and Obama, he “sat there for an hour and laughed.” That alone is enough for us, but it turns out he even has a favorite — one of the two sharing a hug and a gaze into each others’ eyes with Biden trying to convince Obama to run away with him. Now we’re cry-laughing all over again. (h/t Moneyish)
6. Quote of the day: “So the pie isn’t perfect? Cut it into wedges. Stay in control, and never panic.” What better way to celebrate National Pi Day than with a quote not only about pie — but about life — from Martha Stewart herself.
Will you be having pizza or pie for National Pi Day? Tweet us a pic of your treats @BritandCo!
(Featured photo via Jason Merritt/Getty)