Morning Buzz: Kim Kardashian Emerges Looking Heartbroken As Kanye Is Released from Hospital + More
Kanye’s on the mend and Kendall crushes burgers after slaying the Victoria’s Secret show in this morning’s buzziest news stories. Check those and more out below!
1. Kanye West was released from the hospital more than a week after being admitted for exhaustion and sleep deprivation, and is now home with his family but still under his doctor’s care, according to People. Kim, who has been staying at Kanye’s bedside, was seen in public for the first time since he was admitted, and looked decidedly exhausted herself, not to mention devastatingly sad. Best wishes for the pair as they continue to recover.
2. The VS models celebrated post-show by indulging in burgs and mac and cheese. Because they’re only human after all. Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid were seen on Bella’s Snapchat last night mowing down on their delicious rewards after absolutely owning the runway at the Victoria’s Secret show — and that includes the romantic drams. (Photo via Bella Hadid/Snapchat)
3. The Walking Dead‘s Alanna Masterson went OFF on body-shamers on Instagram and it was glorious. Alanna returned to the show this past week with an episode featuring mainly just her, and apparently the peanut gallery had some things to say about her appearance. “Dear Instagram trolls, body shamers, and the men and woman who think it’s ok to comment on my weight: I hope that you don’t have children. And if you do, I hope you teach them about kindness and acceptance,” Alanna, who filmed many of last season’s episodes while very pregnant and gave birth a year ago, wrote. “Nursing a baby for a year (and pumping in a van between takes, in the dead of summer in Georgia) is a lot of work, determination, and scheduling. So before you decide to make a comment about my chest being ‘too large’ or how ‘fat’ I’ve become, just know that this little girl got the best start to life.” YAAAS.
4. Hey, sorry, don’t cry, but here’s how much the average American will spend during Christmas. The American Research Group conducted a study of 1,100 random adults across the country and found that, on average, $929 will be put towards gifts, decorating, etc. That’s up almost $50 from last year’s study too. Time to plant that money tree. (Photo via Getty)
5. Goodbye, healthy eating goals — Pop Tarts just announced a Dunkin’ Donuts collaboration. These babies come in Frosted Chocolate Mocha and Frosted Vanilla Latte, and are guaranteed to be your holiday go-to, because adulting. (h/t Delish, image via Kellogs)
6. Quote of the day: “Michelle will never run for office. She is as talented a person as I know. You can see the incredible resonance she has with the American people. But I joke that she’s too sensible to want to be in politics.” Barack Obama breaks our hearts in this new Rolling Stone interview.
Do you think believe Michelle will go into politics herself someday? Let us know @BritandCo.
(Featured photo via Bauer-Griffin/Getty)