Christmas is less than ONE month away, and you know what that means? It’s time to hit the mall (or Internet, we won’t judge) and get your shop on. We’re preeeetty sure you have at least one nail polish lover in your life. Because let’s be honest, who doesn’t love a fresh mani? Whether it’s for your mom, sister or bestie, we’ve got something for everyone. From one nail polish addict to another, these are the perfect gifts to stick under the tree this year.
1. NARS Vault ($500): It might cost quite the pretty penny, but if this isn’t epic, then we don’t know what is. Gift the whole set of matching lipsticks and nail polish, or split them up between your best gal pals (and keep a set or two for yourself).
2. Formula X Paint The Town ($55): Was repainting the house on your bestie’s post-holidays to-do list? Forget that. She’ll be too busy painting her nails with these 22 minis that are too cute to pass up.
3. Julep Maven Box (Starting at $40): Monthly subscription boxes are pretty freakin’ awesome in our book. And if your pal is anything like us, then adding nail polish to the box makes it that much better.
4. Clarisonic Pedi Foot Transformation Set ($199): Is your mom in need of a good pampering session but too busy to go to the salon? Splurge on her and snag this pedi set equipped with a Clarisonic — score!
5. Essie Holiday Mini Set ($15): Essie’s mini sets make for excellent stocking stuffers. Their holiday set seriously raised the bar this season, because (1) glitter, (2) cobalt blue and (3) maroon. Need we say more?
6. butter LONDON Nail Art Tool Kit ($30): This nail art tool kit will make any nail-art-obsessed girl’s life so much easier. She will thank you when her nail game is on point.
7. The New Black Nail Lacquer Set ($10): The New Black is one of our new favorite nail polish brands. 5 polishes that make the perfect ombre? Count us in. PS, snag this set from HSN and get an extra two polishes. Oh yeah.
8. Essie Matte About You ($10): If your girlfriends are bored of the ever-so-popular glossy finish, opt for a matte top coat so they can spice things up a bit. Trust us, they’ll be happy you made them step outside the (nail polish) box. (Image via pshiiit)
9. Christian Louboutin Nail Lacquer ($50): Okay, so maybe this one’s a little over the top, but when has Christian Louboutin ever been under the top? Gift it to your girl who likes the finer things in life, and she’ll love you forever.
10. Ciaté Mini Manor Advent Calendar ($60): Beauty editions of the classic Advent calendar have become quite the buzz in the glamour world, and for good reason. They’d definitely make one helluva gift if you ask us.
11. The Body Shop Absinthe Handy Manicure Set ($20): Some ladies out there have just about every shade of nail polish under the sun, and now they’re just looking for the extras. Pick up a nice hand cream and nail file set for an at-home pampering session.
12. butter LONDON Scrubbers ($10): Chipping a nail in the middle of the day is just the worst. Your BFF can stick these little scrubbers in her bag for an on-the-go remover that’s oh-so-convenient.
13. Red Carpet Manicure Gel Polish Pro Kit ($90): Taking a trip to the salon is too #basic for some, and that’s why they need a DIY gel manicure kit like this one. Talk about the ultimate present.
14. Sephora Nail Buffer Block ($6): A buffer block is something that everyone needs but never thinks to get. That’s why we know it’ll make a great stocking stuffer this year.
15. Ciaté Velvet Manicure ($13): Velvet nails aren’t something you see everyday, but they’re *way* cool. Wrap up a totally awesome and unique polish this season and your friends will thank you later. (Image via Butterfly In My Hair)
Do you have a nail polish lover in your life? What are you getting them this holiday season? Tell us in the comments below.