The Top 10 Neutral Eye Palettes to Try Now
Natural eye palettes are *all* the rage these days. Why? Because simple, flawless makeup is just so easy. From the Naked palette trio (our in-house beauty expert Misty Spinney‘s go-to) to designers coming out with their own sets, there’s something for everyone when it comes to neutral eye shadow. If you’re anything like us, you probably have quite the collection going, but in case you’re in need of a few more suggestions, we’re here to help. Scroll through to see our top 10 neutral eye palettes that everyone should try at least once.
1. NARS the NARSissist Eyeshadow Palette ($79): First up, we’re talking about one of our favorite brands: NARS. The NARSissist palette combines 15 of their signature shades including nudes and browns, but we especially love the hints of purple and peach. Pro tip: Smoke out the purple in this palette to really bring out the color of your eyes.
2. Hourglass Modernist Eyeshadow Palette ($58): Hourglass has made a serious appearance in the makeup world in the past year. While everyone raves about their blushes and highlighters, we’re loving this eyeshadow palette. These shades blend so easily to create an effortless look that’s wearable for everyday.
3. Urban Decay Naked Palette ($54): Oh, the Naked palette. We’re sure you already know about this one, but it’s totally worth a mention, because there is a reason people love it *so* much. This palette offers mattes, shimmers AND glitters that can make about a million and one different combos on the eyes.
4. Smashbox Full Exposure Travel Palette ($22): Looking for a palette that you can travel with? Here’s your answer. You won’t need any other eyeshadow on your vacay because of its long-wearing, versatile matte and shimmery shades.
5. Marc Jacobs Style Eye-Con Palette ($59): Okay, if you’re looking to splurge on designer eyeshadow, then the Marc Jacobs Style Eye-Con palette is just the ticket. This sleek palette includes creamy shades that range from shimmery metallics to buttery mattes, so it’s basically a no-brainer.
6. Two Faced The Chocolate Bar Eye Palette ($49): This one’s named the Chocolate Bar palette for a reason – it’s scented with REAL chocolate. That’s reason enough to snag it, right? The pops of pink and purple don’t hurt either.
7. Dior 5-Color Eyeshadow Palette ($62): If you’re a girl on the go, this palette has all the eyeshadow you need. Between its brushes and silky smooth shadows, Dior’s 5-color set is a must-have.
8. Two Faced Natural Eye Palette ($36): Looking for a starter kit? Try out the Two Faced Natural Eye Palette that comes with step-by-step instructions to achieve the perfect look.
9. Lorac PRO to Go Eye/Cheek Palette ($38): Look glam on the go with an all-in-one palette that not only includes pigmented shadows to sweep on your lids, but also blush and bronzer to create a polished look.
10. Urban Decay Naked2 Basics ($29): Lastly, if you’re looking for a palette that will work on an everyday basis, Naked2 Basics comes with six matte shades that can be worn for any occasion. And at only $29, it’s ideal for girls on a budget.
What’s your favorite neutral eye palette? Tell us your picks to us in the comments below.