19 Sweet Themes for Your Nursery
Decorating a nursery is one of the best parts of having a baby. And with their room decked out in a sweet version of your own style, it will be a place both you and your tiny tot will love spending time laughing, crying and everything in between. So whether you’re aiming for gender neutral, outdoorsy or pretty in pink, we’ve got 19 unique and awesome nursery themes for you and your wee one.
1. Beachy Glam: Just because you want an ocean theme doesn’t mean you have to go fishy. After just one look at this girly, sea-inspired nursery, you’ll see that ruffles can look just like foam. (via Inspired by This)
3. Tiny World Traveler: In a world that makes it easy to wander, it’s good to know that not all who wander are lost. Keep your child in that mindset with a nursery full of maps and globes and suitcases. (via Style Me Pretty)
4. The Mighty Jungle: Jessica Biel had the right idea when she decided to go wild with her sweet baby boy’s nursery. This similarly decorated room might be the most adorable jungle nursery we’ve ever seen. (via Inspired by This)
5. Starry Starry Nursery: Encourage your little one to reach for the stars by literally filling their bedroom with them. Plus, it’s also just a good excuse to pick up all the star-printed accessories you can find. (via Apartment Therapy)
9. Nautical + Neutral: When you think nautical, it’s easy to go overboard with rope decor. This nursery puts just a few boating touches on a white background for a room that any little sailor will love. (via Project Nursery)
12. Glamping Nursery: Get your kiddo ready for the great outdoors with some of the necessary comforts that glamping can provide. We recommend lace, ruffles and neutral tones. (via The Little Umbrella)
18. Vintage-ish: With every baby girl comes the strong urge to fill her room with floral patterns and pale peony pink. Don’t resist. Go all out with crocheted blankets and a vintage chandelier too. (via The Little Umbrella)
19. Outdoorsy Nursery: We might be a little biased, but this has to be our favorite nursery of all time. It’s bold, outdoorsy, campy and totally filled with lots of awesome DIYs. Baby Ansel is one lucky li’l guy. (via Brit + Co)
What theme are you planning for your baby’s nursery? Tell us below!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)