You’ve found the rug to match the bedspreads and the most colorful curtains in the world, but we bet that you haven’t exactly looked up when it comes to decorating your kid’s room. It’s time to retire the boring ol’ ceiling fan and replace it with something just as colorful and fun as your kid’s room. Whether you buy or DIY, take a look at these 10 fun chandeliers for your little ones.
2. Scrapbook Paper Chandelier: You can try to match your colors or you can use every pattern in the book, but either way, this paper chandelier will definitely brighten up their room. (via Tatertots and Jello)
3. White Blossom Chandelier ($80): This sweet lighting is exactly what you want hanging in your nursery. We won’t blame you if you steal it for yourself when they grow up.
5. Clear Star Chandelier ($210): Is your little one an aspiring astronaut? Get them star gazing every night with this starry chandelier.
6. Yarn Ball Chandelier: Choose your colors and spin away to create this beautiful chandelier. You can swap in new hues to keep them smiling when their favorite colors change from week to week. (via Beyond Beyond)
7. Maskros Pendant ($89): Oh IKEA, yet again, you prove your prowess in making minimal things so beautiful. We want one in every room.
10. Bird Cage Chandelier ($568): Yes, you could buy this pretty bird chandelier… but we suspect it would make an awesome DIY as well.
Have you found any kids’ room chandeliers that we missed? What’s hanging in your child’s room? Tell us below!