10 Pantone-Approved Beauty Products for Spring
Color is basically Brit + Co’s favorite thing, which makes it *pretty* easy to love Pantone and their amazing color palettes. But what do we love even more? Matching Pantone’s palettes to everything from our wardrobes to our post-workout smoothies. So… what’s next? We’re incorporating their hues into our makeup routine. Scroll through to see 10 makeup products that match their spring color palette.
1. Dusk Blue: Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner ($20) in periwinkle blue is ideal if you’re looking to take your eyeliner to the next level. It’s perfect for a night out with the girls.
2. Tangerine: This OPI Nail Lacquer ($10) in Is Mai Tai Crooked? is all sorts of adorable, and it totally matches Pantone’s Tangerine. But, if you’re not quite ready for a 100% tangerine mani, opt for an accent nail instead.
3. Marsala: That’s right. You can wear the color of the year on your lips. Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupté Lipstick ($36) in Color 3 is almost an exact dupe. Score!
4. Lucite Green: Who doesn’t love seafoam green? This Essie Nail Polish ($8) in Naughty Nautical looks just like Pantone’s Lucite Green, and we’re all about it.
5. Lavender Herb: If you’re tired of your brown smoky eye that you wear on the reg, MAC Pressed Pigment ($21) in Amethyst is sure to spice up your look.
6. Woodbine: Using a touch of green — err, Woodbine — on your eyes will add the subtle pop of color you’ve been searching for. The top right color in this Sephora Colorful Palette ($11) is a Woodbine match, and the rest of the palette is just as beautiful.
7. Scuba Blue: Pro tip: Swipe on a basic black liquid liner onto your lids, and then add Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil ($20) in Electric to your waterline for a look everyone will be eyeing this summer.
8. Strawberry Ice: We can’t get enough of this season’s peachy-pink option, Strawberry Ice, and it coincidentally matches the color of our fave NARS Blush ($30). Thanks, Pantone!
9. Classic Blue: Swap out your traditional black mascara and try a blue (yep, blue!) mascara like this Dior one ($29). Don’t want to commit to blue lashes? Top off your favorite black or brown mascara with a dark blue on the tips for a subtle addition.
10. Treetop: Not only are we *obsessed* with the olive color of this NARS Eye Paint ($25), but it’s also a total multipurpose product. That’s right, you can use it as a liner and a shadow.
What’s your favorite way to incorporate Pantone’s hues into your makeup routine? Talk to us in the comments below.
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)