Color is basically Brit + Co’s favorite thing, which makes it *pretty* easy to love Pantone and their amazing color palettes. But what do we love even more? Matching Pantone’s palettes to everything from our wardrobes to our post-workout smoothies. So… what’s next? We’re incorporating their hues into our makeup routine. Scroll through to see 10 makeup products that match their spring color palette.
1. Dusk Blue: Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner ($20) in periwinkle blue is ideal if you’re looking to take your eyeliner to the next level. It’s perfect for a night out with the girls.
2. Tangerine: This OPI Nail Lacquer ($10) in Is Mai Tai Crooked? is all sorts of adorable, and it totally matches Pantone’s Tangerine. But, if you’re not quite ready for a 100% tangerine mani, opt for an accent nail instead.
3. Marsala: That’s right. You can wear the color of the year on your lips. Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupté Lipstick ($36) in Color 3 is almost an exact dupe. Score!
4. Lucite Green: Who doesn’t love seafoam green? This Essie Nail Polish ($8) in Naughty Nautical looks just like Pantone’s Lucite Green, and we’re all about it.
5. Lavender Herb: If you’re tired of your brown smoky eye that you wear on the reg, MAC Pressed Pigment ($21) in Amethyst is sure to spice up your look.
6. Woodbine: Using a touch of green — err, Woodbine — on your eyes will add the subtle pop of color you’ve been searching for. The top right color in this Sephora Colorful Palette ($11) is a Woodbine match, and the rest of the palette is just as beautiful.
7. Scuba Blue: Pro tip: Swipe on a basic black liquid liner onto your lids, and then add Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil ($20) in Electric to your waterline for a look everyone will be eyeing this summer.
8. Strawberry Ice: We can’t get enough of this season’s peachy-pink option, Strawberry Ice, and it coincidentally matches the color of our fave NARS Blush ($30). Thanks, Pantone!
9. Classic Blue: Swap out your traditional black mascara and try a blue (yep, blue!) mascara like this Dior one ($29). Don’t want to commit to blue lashes? Top off your favorite black or brown mascara with a dark blue on the tips for a subtle addition.
10. Treetop: Not only are we *obsessed* with the olive color of this NARS Eye Paint ($25), but it’s also a total multipurpose product. That’s right, you can use it as a liner and a shadow.
What’s your favorite way to incorporate Pantone’s hues into your makeup routine? Talk to us in the comments below.