12 *Perfect* Parmesan Recipes for a Cheesy Dinner Tonight
It’s a truth universally acknowledged that cheese makes every meal better (right?!). Breakfast is tastier when you’re eating cheddar and Dijon baked eggs. Grilled cheese is always a lunch-time favorite. And what would dinner be without the occasional side dish of mac and cheese? But when it comes to which variety, Parmesan is the best at adding huge flavor with even just a little sprinkle. Keep reading for 12 Parmesan dinner recipes for a memorable meal.
1. Skillet White Chicken Lasagna: Creamy white chicken lasagna is a pleasing change from your usual pasta night fare. Ditch the marinara in favor of this rich white sauce accented by Parmesan, ricotta, and mozzarella. (via Jo Cooks)
2. Three-Cheese Spaghetti Pie: Pasta night is tastier than ever when you bake spaghetti into a pie. The noodles are bound with plenty of cheese, while Parmesan adds its nutty, slightly sweet flavor to every bite. (via From a Chef’s Kitchen)
3. Baked Parmesan Chicken With Asparagus: A simple dish of baked chicken and asparagus needs a hit of flavor to truly satisfy. Homemade Parmesan seasoning takes this meal to the next level. (via Savory Tooth)
5. Artichoke, Mushroom, and Parmesan Tart: Parmesan adds extra indulgence to this mushroom and artichoke tart. A flutter of shredded purple endive finishes the dish off with a dash of color and crunch. (via Le Jaune d’Oeuf)
6. Brussels Sprouts, Spring Onion, and Parmesan Orecchiette: Ring in spring with a recipe made from Brussels sprouts and fresh green onions. White wine, butter, black pepper, and Parmesan make this simple meal sing with flavor. (via Simple Seasonal)
7. Peas With Bacon, Shallots, and Parmesan: Here’s the trick to eating a plate of veggies for dinner. You just add a ton of Parmesan, sautéed shallots, and bacon (with a poached egg if you can be bothered). (via Family Food on the Table)
8. Baked Tilapia With Parmesan and Panko: Tilapia is an inexpensive, mild white fish that’s great for people who are uncertain about seafood. Coat it in Parmesan and panko for a dish that’s like chicken, but more tender and juicy. (via Mutt and Chops)
9. Parmesan-Crusted White Wine Dijon Salmon: We’re always looking for new ways to enjoy heart-healthy salmon. In this recipe, it’s coated in Parmesan, then covered in a white wine Dijon cream sauce. (via The Cookie Rookie)
10. Pasta With Mushroom Broth, Butter, and Parmesan: This elegant take on comfort food relies on simple ingredients with bold flavors. Dried mushrooms turn into a savory broth, while a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese adds a cozy richness to this dish that’s a perfect marriage of pasta and soup. (via Sprinkles and Sprouts)
11. Cheesy Garlic Parmesan Spinach Spaghetti Squash: Spaghetti squash is the perfect way to add more veggies to your life. It’s smothered in a creamy Parmesan sauce, so you won’t even realize you’re eating a healthier meal. (via Peas & Crayons)
For more dinner inspiration, follow us on Pinterest.